• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mickey is totally gonna start his own Great Shinobi War, isn't he? Gonna use that Ballyhoo: Edo Tensai to resurrect everyone.

Icemonk191

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New chapter
m.webtoons.com

Scoob and Shag - Desert King

Scoob and his best pal Shag are up to their usual hi-jinks, but everything is not as it seems in their latest adventure. Scoob and Shag is a parody and the likeness to any trademarked characters are purely for satirical purposes through fair use and has no association to any existing copyrights.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The updated art style is fucking crazy. That Desert King panel makes Shag look like a damn monster!

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the shadow behind him during that panel means anything. Shadows aren't typically drawn.
Time for stands to enter the loop
iTK0XkH.gif

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Lord give me strength if Shaggy has a stand. Please.

Stand Master: Shaggy
Stand Name: Bat outta Hell
Stand ability: Meatloaf: when Shaggy is near a stack of breads and a stack of salami, they are stacked together like a deck of cards into a sandwich.

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
take this opportunity now to go back and pick out random strips to compare how good the art's gotten.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
m.webtoons.com

Scoob and Shag - Allies

Scoob and his best pal Shag are up to their usual hi-jinks, but everything is not as it seems in their latest adventure. Scoob and Shag is a parody and the likeness to any trademarked characters are purely for satirical purposes through fair use and has no association to any existing copyrights.

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what this flashback is about.
Didn't realize it until I read the comments, but they included freaking Mr. Boop in Mickey's group, lol.
Great to see Pops again.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The flashback seems to be tying into that whole "Desert King" thing Shag was yelling into Gerald's face.

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
This episode was worth it just for the
Mr. Boop
reveal.

Can't wait for their inevitable duel with either Bugs or Sanic.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I read The Coward King: Finale

Why the first panel says "Three Weeks Later" but then Velma says that for 15 years she feared for this day to come?

Oct 26, 2017
m.webtoons.com

Scoob and Shag - Reunion

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
How Kermit is drawn now compared to the first time he appeared is kinda crazy

Also I like color only being used occasionally

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
www.webtoons.com

Scoob and Shag - Sides

For anyone who is confused - that's not Lola. That's Bugs in disguise

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
This marks the 4th comic I've gotten into that features a powerful male protagonist crossdressing unprompted and I am all for it.

For those curious the others would be
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Beastars, and Dorohedoro

HammerFace

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What was the significance of
Scoob's cyan ballyhoo?

Has that been mentioned before as a thing or is it new?

Oct 26, 2017
What was the significance of
Scoob's cyan ballyhoo?

Has that been mentioned before as a thing or is it new?
I think the more powerful Ballyhoos have color. I think his evolved into one like that but he can't quite control it yet.

Is Bugs crossdressing or is he trans? Non binary? I know part of it is the fact that classic Looney Tunes Bugs crossdressed but that was mainly done for gags.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
Was that guy with Rocko supposed to be an existing cartoon character or is he an original character?

HammerFace

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think the more powerful Ballyhoos have color. I think his evolved into one like that but he can't quite control it yet.

Is Bugs crossdressing or is he trans? Non binary? I know part of it is the fact that classic Looney Tunes Bugs crossdressed but that was mainly done for gags.

Ohh! I had forgotten that Ballyhoo's don't normally have colors to them.

Thanks!

Capra

Oct 25, 2017

I would assume until further notice that he just enjoys crossdressing. Which is a positive thing in itself for an established top-power-tier pro(?)tagonist.