• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Nov 20, 2017
School is likely rotten from the top all the way down. Rather the school isn't the problem but the school is merely a reflection of the values of the community that sends their children there to get an education. Its just a building where all these shitty people's kids and their shit values gather for 8-10 hours a day.

Pretty much this.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes I think we should just let these states try the whole Confederate thing again.

Let people who want out leave, then they can rot.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
This school seems like an utter cesspool:

From that thread:

DxTVPcXUcAEaSh3.jpg

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Sometimes I think we should just let these states try the whole Confederate thing again.

Let people who want out leave, then they can rot.
Nah we should build a time machine and make sure those traitors were actually punished and disallowed to propagate the southern narrative for generations.

Jpop

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (1 month): Consistent history of hostility and antagonizing other members; numerous accumulated infractions
That school needs to be burned to the ground....

m43lstr0m

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wish everyone that uses the term "fake news" would just keel over and die right on the spot.

Sorry mom.

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
Jesus fucking Christ I want to scream after seeing the parent response

bane833

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
There's a lot of crossover among white christians (especially Evangelicals) and white supremacists. It's the dark, open secret that few talk about.
Religious institutions are very often a breeding ground for ignorance and bigotry. After being tought to hate gays and liberal communists the racism just comes naturally.

Oct 26, 2017
Based on the history of the school getting away with sweeping other negative stories under the rug, I get the feeling this will go nowhere.

Just circle the wagons and wait for Trump's next wet Twitter fart to divert the attention of the media, and then continue to be absolutely horrid simulacra of human beings.

Deleted member 3968

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sack all these "teachers" asap and revoke the death cults special tax exempt status already. Make their buildings into community centres for minorities/lgbt etc.

May 31, 2018
So can the Catholic Church get involved? Lately, they have need a good PR stunt. Destroying this school and sacrificing everyone there (professionally) would be a good move even if it's for the school's superiors' gain.

Leland Palmer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Based on the history of the school getting away with sweeping other negative stories under the rug, I get the feeling this will go nowhere.

Just circle the wagons and wait for Trump's next wet Twitter fart to divert the attention of the media, and then continue to be absolutely horrid simulacra of human beings.
If his name is out there, this never stops following him. that is something

Deleted member 40853

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 9, 2018
As this story seems to just get worse and worse, something I try to remind myself is that these people have sacrificed literally everything for Trump. They are just destroying their own causes now. Years of work by anti abortion activists and they allow their march to get turned into a Trump rally and made it useless. I doubt a single person or lawmakers mind was changed on abortion because the whole movement just becomes incredibly toxic when it tied itself to Trump.

And when I see the things said by the religious leaders of this school and how they act, I can only laugh. I went to Catholic elementary school, an all boys Catholic high school, and a Catholic university. I grew up going to Church every week. I cannot name a single person who I know through all that schooling who still attends Church or is a practicing Catholic. I often think how if they couldn't make adult Catholics out of me and my peers, people who spent 15+ years in Catholic education and upbringing, then who is left? These religious leaders through their actions are producing generations of people who either don't care about religion or are actively opposed to the Church.

Things are bad now and they will probably keep getting bad, but it's over for these people. The Catholic Church is in a death spiral. We will never live in a US again where the majority thinks abortion should be illegal. These people are having their fun now , but they sacrificed everything they cared about when they supported Trump.

Sintax

Alt account
Banned
Jan 18, 2019
Religious institutions are very often a breeding ground for ignorance and bigotry.

The United States of America is a breeding ground for hate. I won't call it "ignorance," because that implies that they're uninformed and have become hatemongers because they don't know any better, which is bullshit. This country is evil. These kids are hardly an isolated example of its moral rot. Look at the response from one of the mothers.

Deleted member 9986

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Burn it all down, the school, the students, the staff, the parents. Bolsonaro style evangelicals taking full instead of partial rule in the United States would be very very scary for billions around the world.

Scum of the earth.

MM300

Dec 23, 2018
The mom is likely to double-down and tell her son that he's actually the victim and that he has nothing to be ashamed of, thus ensuring the kid will learn no lessons, even if he's expelled. Mix in a little "white genocide" there, a little "non-believers" here, and then a sprinkling of "fake news" to top it all off, and boom, you got a teenager who's firmly committed and will never stray too far off from the righteous path of white supremacy.

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Surveys indicate that red localities are getting redder, and blue localities are getting bluer.

This type of not only condoned - but actively encouraged - behavior is a consequence of that. This country is experiencing a geographical schism in what is considered right and wrong.

It's not gonna be a pretty future.

Namtab

Oct 27, 2017
Surveys indicate that red localities are getting redder, and blue localities are getting bluer.

This type of not only condoned - but actively encouraged - behavior is a consequence of that. This country is experiencing a geographical schism in what is considered right and wrong.

It's not gonna be a pretty future.
There is not much hope for the red ones, they don't produce as much money as the blue.