• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017

And new story trailer:

It releases next year on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, but marketing deal seems to be with Xbox. It supports Smart Delivery.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Looks cool! Color palette does seems a little muted, which is surprising for an current-anime trends inspired game. Watching this gameplay really remembered me of God Eater back in the PSP days.

OP
OP
lunanto

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
BTW, which console was this demo running? XBSS/X, One or was on PC?
Buttons in the UI correspond to the Xbox controller. I suspect it could run on a new Xbox, especially given they have the marketing deal. If it is running on a PC I wouldn´t expect a big difference, it doesn´t look like a very demanding game.

Aug 14, 2020
As someone who loved Code Vein and Astral Chain, this looks like a mash up of the two and it looks 'very' appealing to me.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
I thought this was more of a fantasy rpg. Maybe I'm thinking of something else. I remember similar looking characters out in green fields and the colors were popping everywhere. Can't remember the name.

Bushido

Senior Game Designer
Verified
Feb 6, 2018
Reminds me of Astral Chain quite a bit, but if it's as good as that one I won't complain.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like this could be ok fun between higher profile releases, but Namco Bandai can miss me with the "these girls look young but they are actually older than they seem" pedo crap.

Skulldead

Oct 27, 2017
Love the ennemies design, but look really easy and boring..... i know this is just a demo....

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Gameplay looks kinda neat although the overall art style and character design doesn't appeal to me.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
More gameplay from XBox launch stream. It starts at 5:37:30 if the timestamp doesn't work.

It really does look and feel like Astral Chain somehow. We've got the base to interact with our pals, from which you can go to the city for exploration and quest gathering, and then you go to the mission area to hunt monsters.

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had no idea this game had you running around an "open world". I'm even more into it than before. It looks great.