• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2018
Some games have such unique enemies or bosses that make you fear or dread facing them even on a second or third play-through you know you have to face the enemy again and even though you got the game down it still causes panic, I love those enemies

tumblr_ndpkslTUrE1qm4heyo1_500.gif
The original game was certainly punishing, when you face laura for the final time and you never played the part its almost impossibly to know what to do, especially with her one hit kill attack, yet even when I replay the game and know where the valves are i'm still nervous which makes the encounter that much memorable and awesome

759E6738A7822A076C01B3B4E8E6D635AA315032

this fucker, I can deal with a floating nurse, or michael myers but for some odd reason I always get sacrificed to leatherface, it could be the unnerving sound of a chainsaw but screw this guy (Dead by Daylight)

ApprehensiveJoyfulHadrosaurus-size_restricted.gif
Stalkers were dreadful to face in Dead Space due to being in packs and the noise they made just scared the shit out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.