• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Muu

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn the spike in donations is insane. I agree though, fuck this nonsense. Added some contributions to the pile.

PKrockin

Oct 25, 2017
You have to be a citizen to donate to politicians right?
According to ActBlue

Contribution rules
  1. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
  2. This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
  3. I am at least eighteen years old.
  4. I am not a federal contractor.
  5. I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
  6. I am not a registered Federal lobbyist.
  7. I am not a registered foreign agent.
  8. Contributions received after the primary will be used first to retire primary debt and once all debt retired will be used for the General election
  9. Employees of federal contractors are permitted to contribute

Zelas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
YES! do you have some good links for volunteering?

www.mobilize.us

Join an event near you! · The Democratic National Committee on Mobilize

Find events, petitions, volunteer opportunities, fundraisers and more with The Democratic National Committee.

Many opportunities don't even require you to leave your home. Folks can't fall in the "I live in a blue state trap." We need people in blue states to support campaigning in battleground states. We're going to need every ounce of effort.

Nov 6, 2017
Which specific campaigns should I donate to, in relation to those record breaking ActBlue numbers? I have a recurring 30 dollar weekly donation to Biden but if I can give more to an appropriate party I will.

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so fucking proud of everyone on Era who's donated tonight. These are historic numbers. People are pissed and using their anger productively. Let's keep it up.

Awesome work, thank you for sharing this. These suppressive fees have been another tactic to keep Floridians from voting. Let's help end this.

Which specific campaigns should I donate to, in relation to those record breaking ActBlue numbers? I have a recurring 30 dollar weekly donation to Biden but if I can give more to an appropriate party I will.
I would recommend Cunningham for North Carolina or Sara Gideon for Maine (defeat Susan Collins)

Consult the polls and see what you're the most comfortable with but these are two close, important, and realistic Senate races so stick to ones like this and avoid ones like Amy McGrath (though anyone on Era who lives in Kentucky should certainly vote for her).

bananas

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Not the same fund, but most of the same races.

Posting not to brag, but to encourage others to give what they can.

WUqJOqi.png

Nov 6, 2017
I'm so fucking proud of everyone on Era who's donated tonight. These are historic numbers. People are pissed and using their anger productively. Let's keep it up.

Awesome work, thank you for sharing this. These suppressive fees have been another tactic to keep Floridians from voting. Let's help end this.

I would recommend Cunningham for North Carolina or Sara Gideon for Maine (defeat Susan Collins)

Consult the polls and see what you're the most comfortable with but these are two close, important, and realistic Senate races so stick to ones like this and avoid ones like Amy McGrath (though anyone on Era who lives in Kentucky should certainly vote for her).

Thank You.

Donated 100 bucks for the Run for Something PAC as well as a weekly 50 dollar donation for Cunningham. We need this.

Thisisme

Apr 14, 2018
As important as this is, I would also emphasize that it's important for people to STAY ENGAGED. If they confirm another judge, it will likely be a multi-year project to fix whatever the new SC breaks.

OP
OP
platocplx

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
As important as this is, I would also emphasize that it's important for people to STAY ENGAGED. If they confirm another judge, it will likely be a multi-year project to fix whatever the new SC breaks.
YES. This is only the beginning. Its time for ALL Of us to realize our civic duties.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
There's something funny about "get Mitch" not even going after him because Dems banked on dead-end candidate Amy McGrath instead of Booker.

Hopefully all these funds end up in campaigns that need them.

chubigans

Vertigo Gaming Inc.
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Donated the max amount, lets gooooooooooooooo (edit: oops the way its split that's not actually the max amount, that was confusing haha)

SneakyBadger

Oct 26, 2017
Don't just donate. There are people on Twitter who are matching donations. Find them and post a pic of your receipt.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
Just did it! Started with $250 split across + tip. This is so important for future of this nation and the rest of the world.

Now will do additional for Biden and Harris.

Last edited:

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
$10M :)

This topic should be pinned. I can't donate (Canadian), but I am really crossing my fingers and toes for you guys.

What can I donate to? I donated some to bail bonds back at the height of the protests, is there something like that? Or will the ACLU do? Basically, where is the best place for me to put $50?