• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
platocplx

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
can someone point me to a countdown timer that I could put in this post? I've seen some on here before but unsure what works to put one in

We literally are only 46 days away from the election.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Man donating now feels like a movement. It feels like I'm joining the ranks to fight Moscow Mitch's dirty fascist army.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Yep, did it earlier tonight. Picked the races most critical from my standpoint/in my state.

PKrockin

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't notice this thread earlier. Already donated to a similar fund. Fuck Mitch Mcconnell, but also fuck every other complicit Republican in the chamber. It is unbelievably critical that we win it back this election, so I hope people donate whatever they're able to, even if it's only a little.

Capture.jpg

OP
OP
platocplx

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Can people donate just a $1? I'll spread the word if they can spare a $1 in these hard times
yes you can click on the link select other amount and you can put in $1

Didn't notice this thread earlier. Already donated to a similar fund. Fuck Mitch Mcconnell, but also fuck every other complicit Republican in the chamber. It is unbelievably critical that we win it back this election, so I hope people donate whatever they're able to, even if it's only a little.

Capture.jpg
I LOVE IT

Rellodex

Oct 29, 2017
It kind of blows my mind that these threads are used as comment sections rather than discussions.

The OP is three sentences long for christ's sake.

LebGuns

Oct 25, 2017
I'd say Mark Kelly's race is especially important since he can be sworn in on Nov 30. Donate to his AZ race! He's a freaking astronaut!

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
EDIT: This was a response to a different thread that got merged. It doesn't apply to this thread. Sorry for the confusion, not trying to cause trouble.

Last edited:
OP
OP
platocplx

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
I responded to a different thread that was merged with this one.

No one should be donating in hopes of getting McConnell out of office. Realistically it's just not going to happen. Other seats, fine.
This slogan is to make sure he isn't majority leader.

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you for sharing this. I donated a few hours ago. Let's channel our anger into something productive. Fuck the GOP lets remove them.

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017

Capture.jpg
This rocks

OP
OP
platocplx

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Thank you for sharing this. I donated a few hours ago. Let's channel our anger into something productive. Fuck the GOP lets remove them.
Yep Lets make this anger productive and actionable. I can't wait to make some calls and texts for the Biden campaign soon

maigret

Jun 28, 2018
I individually donated to my Senate race earlier (TX, which is listed here) but will contribute to this fund as well.

Oct 30, 2017
Fuck it. Sold some shit on eBay and the money's going straight to this to hopefully help end those POS conservatives stranglehold on our country.

Florida Voter Fee Fund
Oct 25, 2017