• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
13a5b907-868d-4a1d-bb17-d98fde667b73-mitch_actblue_banner.jpg

Since becoming Senate Majority Leader in 2015, Mitch McConnell has stolen a seat on the Supreme Court, tried to take health care away from 20 million Americans, and stopped the Senate from doing anything that isn't confirming extreme right-wing judges to lifetime appointments.

But here's the good news: Mitch could lose his current job this November. Not only is he up for re-election, but more importantly, the Republican party is defending 22 Senate seats, and they only control the Senate by three.

Here are the top Senate races where we believe your donation can make the biggest difference (in no particular order):

- Colorado

- Maine

- North Carolina

- Montana

- Iowa

- Georgia (both seats!)

- Alabama

- Michigan

- Alaska

- South Carolina

- Texas

- Kansas

DONATE TO HELP CHANGE THE SENATE MAJORITY
secure.actblue.com

I donated to Get Mitch or Die Trying: Georgia Edition

Do your part to flip the Senate by donating to the eventual Democratic nominee in 10 seats we need to flip (and one to protect).

this fund is another split. But also contributes to the Kentucky commonwealth fund. They're working to register 170,000 re-enfranchised Kentuckians, ex-felons to whom Governor Andy Beshear has restored the right to vote.

secure.actblue.com

I just gave to the PEC High-Impact Races for 2020!

Give to High-Impact Races for 2020!

Consider donating in this race instead of the race vs McConnell(Mike Espy of Mississippi)

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/espy-web-2020?refcode=espy-fr-web-nav

Biden campaign

Biden Harris 2020

Volunteer

Become a poll worker!

www.powerthepolls.org

Power the Polls

America is facing a record shortage of poll workers this year due to the coronavirus. Sign up now to make sure we have a safe, fair, efficient election for all.

if you would like to volunteer Joe Biden Campaign

joebiden.com

Get Involved With Joe Biden's Campaign | Joe Biden

The online action center gives you the tools and resources you need to join Team Joe and get involved with Joe Biden's campaign.

Put in your Zip Code and it will give you various options like Phone Banks, Letter Writing.

swingleft.org

Take Action | Swing Left

Find the actions you can take right now to help Democrats win up and down the ballot in 2020.

2020 Victory - Find Different Opportunities Local and In Key States(Phone bank, Rides to the Polls)

www.mobilize.us

Join an event near you! · The Democratic National Committee on Mobilize

Find events, petitions, volunteer opportunities, fundraisers and more with The Democratic National Committee.

Another way to look how to voulnteer

Find Your Group

Expand the US House Of Representatives
In 2018 we retook the U.S. House of Representatives, picking up 40 seats...but there were many races where we fell just a little short. 2020 is the year to push further!

All of these districts are either rated as swing districts by Cook Political Report (bold) or have a PVI rating of R+9 or better.

By default, donations will be split evenly among all the races, but you can pick & choose which races to support using the "customize amounts" link:
secure.actblue.com

Expand the House 2020!

Help flip dozens more House seats at once today!

Donate to Key States Up and Down Ballot

Turn North Carolina Blue

secure.actblue.com

Help Great Candidates Flip Important Seats!

Donate in 1 click to help win extremely close races that will drive change across the country.

Turn Texas Blue

secure.actblue.com

Help these 10 candidates flip the Texas House!

Donate in 1 click to help them win their close races.

Flip Pennsylvania Blue

secure.actblue.com

Help Great Candidates Flip Important Seats!

Donate in 1 click to help win extremely close races that will drive change across the country.

In a Safe Blue State? Adopt a state!

votesaveamerica.com

Vote Save America

Vote Save America is the one-stop shop for everything you need to get informed, get involved, and get out the vote in the most important election of our lifetime.

Donations to FEES To help the formerly incarcerated vote(Non-Americans/Citizens Can Donate to charities not elections)
wegotthevote.org

Help Florida's Returning Citizens Pay Fines and Fees

Donate today to help people with past convictions in Florida pay their fines and fees so they can move on with their lives.
secure.actblue.com

I just made my contribution to Florida Rights Restoration Coalition through ActBlue!

The Florida Rights Restoration Coalition is committed to removing Florida’s civil rights ban, which is imposed on citizens with past felony convictions.

EARLY VOTING STATES

When early voting starts
NOW Sept.15th Pennsylvania
NOW
Sept. 18 - Minnesota, South Dakota and Wyoming
NOW Sept. 19 - New Jersey and Virginia
NOW Sept. 21 - Michigan and Vermont
NOW Sept. 24 - Illinois
NOW Oct. 4 - Maine
NOW Oct. 5 - California, Iowa, Montana and Nebraska
NOWOct. 6 - Indiana and Ohio
NOWOct. 7 - Arizona
NOWOct. 12 - Georgia
NOWOct. 13 - Texas
NOWOct. 14 - Kansas and Tennessee
Oct. 15 - North Carolina
Oct. 16 - Washington, Louisiana
Oct. 17 - Massachusetts, Nevada and New Mexico
Oct. 19 - Alaska, Arkansas, Idaho and North Dakota
Oct. 20 -Utah and Wisconsin
Oct. 21 - West Virginia
Oct. 24 - Florida and New York
Oct. 26 - Maryland
Oct. 27 - District of Columbia
Oct. 29 - Oklahoma

Learn About Running For Office and donate to support and get better progressive candidates.
runforsomething.net

Run for Something

Run for Something recruits and supports talented, passionate young people who will advocate for progressive values now and for the next 30 years, with the ultimate goal of building a progressive bench.

DAYS UNTIL THE ELECTION

Last edited:

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
As pissed off and scared as I am for the future of this country, I've gone fucking SUPER SAIYAN in my desire to support Dems up and down the ticket and vote in November. Thanks OP.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Mitch is about as safe as you can get tbh, but it doesn't matter even if he loses. He won't leave before the seat is filled. His legacy is cemented and there's really nothing that can be realistically be done at this point without radical change. The judicial branch has been reshaped for decades.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to set up recurring payments for this also I agree on this thread needing to be pinned. Like the first thing you should see when you log in to this site always should be this right now.

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
I very much appreciate this fund for pulling anti-Mitch money towards some other goal than the doomed quest to elect McGrath. Donate to this, please. Literally everything hinges on who the 50th most liberal senator ends up being.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Donated earlier today, then again after the RBG news. We need everyone to be vocal and get on board. Planning on volunteering here in Colorado.

Rights for all Americans/immigrants that aren't white males are under threat. If you're a person of color, a female, in the LGBTQIA community, have children, have elderly family, rely on any government aid just to get by, and countless other reasons I haven't listed, the news that they're going to force this appointment through should be worrying to you and you need to make your voice heard.

BUNTING1243

Oct 25, 2017
Just a heads up that this fund isn't going to Mitch's re-election challenger, it's going to a number of Senate races where Republicans are vulnerable, where it'll be much more useful.

ibyea

Oct 25, 2017
Don't waste your money on Mitch. It will be almost impossible to unseat him. There are a lot of other vulnerable seats. Focus on those.

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
LOL, he's not going anywhere. He's in a safely Red state.
This donation page focuses on other GOP senators as well. If he isn't going, then you can at least diminish his power by removing other senators in races. The page explained everything. You could have at least clicked on it before commenting.

Thisisme

Apr 14, 2018
I would say donate to a senator in a contested purple state. Mitch isn't going anywhere, but Thom Tillis could.

MasterChumly

Oct 25, 2017
Who needs money? I'll throw it at them. I've donated to multiple races previously but who needs help?
Personally in my opinion if you are looking to help an underdog I would do something like Theresa - Iowa, bullock- Montana, Doug - Alabama, Jamie- South Carolina. Winning any of those races would be amazing.

This may be optimistic but I think races in Colorado, Arizona, Maine, North Carolina either have enough money or it would be running up the score

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
There's another one of these going around too that I donated to, and let's you customise how much goes to who like Humble Bundle.

Donate to whichever. It's the easiest way to fight back when you're overwhelmed.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
This donation page focuses on other GOP senators as well. If he isn't going, then you can at least diminish his power by removing other senators in races. The page explained everything. You could have at least clicked on it before commenting.

Thread title solely focused on Mitch.

But yes, I should've read the whole OP. My bad.

OP
OP
platocplx

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
This election is the tipping point. You cannot sit on the sidelines. PLEASE Donate, Vote, volunteer.
when we flip these seats take ALL of them to task to keep their promises.
I know democrats aren't perfect but the Republican party in this country will run us into the ground and leave us to pick up the pieces.