• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Glad this creep is getting exposed and condemned. That story was hard to read, and she was brave to share it.

Oct 25, 2017
It's crazy how dudes can behave like this with so many different women and be like, "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable".

I wonder if he, based on the information that he verbally abuses his wife, made her sit by him.
I have never seen nor heard of the additional instances of abuse directed to his family, I'm sure it is there. I just don't get the optics of these statements with your spouse by your side IT ALWAYS HAPPENS.

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why would anyone who was sexually assaulted and / or harassed by him want to go on a video call with him? What would that achieve other than them having to relive shit more than they already have and are doing right now?

Wife beside him also isn't a good look, especially if it's true that he mistreats her as well.

Cool, keep going the therapy. Don't ever attend any IRL Destiny events in the future or try to move over to another game for IRL meetups or community events.

In the words of the FGC, enjoy net play. Exclusively from here on out.

Last edited:

Midgarian

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 16, 2020
Midgar
One of the women posted their story. (Warning: Explicitly detailed material and may make you feel highly uncomfortable and/or angry)

direct link: https://medium.com/@mindofsnaps/my-experiences-with-saynotorage-e28f1ff3680d

This bit says a lot about how toxic society is on these matters that she initially isn't confident as to whether she should feel violated or not and she questions herself about it. Crazy.

When we hung up, I tried to sleep. I used my CBD oils, hit my vape, tried to meditate, everything I tried got me nowhere. I just kept repeating those events over and over and thinking "What if I had responded this way?" "What if I had just tried to be nicer?" "Was I blowing this out of proportion?" "Why does this bother me that much?" "What's going to happen if I bring this up to him?" "Is this going to happen again if I see him tomorrow night?" "If I get angry because he pulls some shit again, is it going to alienate me from my friends here?" "Will we be stuck in a zone where now I have to avoid some of the people I like in order to avoid him at parties?" "What if he tells everyone else a different version of the events and they all hate me?" "What if he tells everyone else and they all agree that it's nothing and I'm just being over dramatic?" and so on, and so on.

BobbyRawlins

Oct 25, 2017
Ea7a_KHWsAEQIpa.png
Ea7e7ylXsAAkQ95.png

a little more evidence this dude a scumbag

OP
OP
BMW

BMW

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
His apology was fabricated bullshit - didn't even look at the camera. He only went to therapy because Goth kicked him out of his friend circle.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Ooooof
All them sponsors on his Twitter header are gone.

Glad to see the Destiny community not hesitate to take out the trash

Last edited:

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Utter piece of shit. Happy I never watched him and I hope his career ends up in the trash because of this.

WesleyShark

Oct 25, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I've despised Lono since he was very vocal about defending Kevin Spacey around the time that sexual abuse allegations were made against the actor. Didn't really know much else about Lono then, but that was enough to block him on Twitter at the time. Now his defense of Kevin makes sense. What a wretched person. Glad that this is all coming out. Believe women.

WACCOE-1919

May 9, 2019
Wow what a piece of shit, I guess this explains the constant victim complex, tying to shape a narrative around himself.

OP
OP
BMW

BMW

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He seems very upset and pissed off at the guy... I dont know they history here as I dont follow Destinys community but obviously the guy in question was somehow all over the place.

I tunned in and he said "He should find a new fucking career"

Yes, he should disappear.

ThatOneGuy

Dec 3, 2018
This is probably an asinine question but could bungie prevent him from playing the game entirely if they wanted to? Like this guy doesn't deserve to interact with this community on any level. Garbage trash man.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Bungie has been incredibly supportive of victims during this whole thing and that makes me super happy.

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
What an awful human being. I was not aware of this guy at all until now and I'm glad that's been the case. He seriously needs to get help so he stops being garbage to his own family and women.

May 19, 2020
Lono was already a known piece of shit with the Kevin Spacey thing. The people in the Destiny community that stanned this fuckhead should be booted too.

Daemul

Dec 13, 2017
Scotland

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a very long time.

I used to play Destiny 1 with him sometimes back during the early days when he first started streaming on Xbox, and he seemed like an alright dude. I fell away from the franchise right around the time he got partnered in 2016(?) and it seems like since then he has gotten himself involved in some shit.

Very disappointing to hear, good to see Bungie and co deal with it.

CrudeDiatribe

Oct 25, 2017
Eastern Canada
He seems very upset and pissed off at the guy... I dont know they history here as I dont follow Destinys community but obviously the guy in question was somehow all over the place.

Gothalion is one of the organizers of GCX (formerly GuardianCon) a community convention for Destiny (and other games its streamers have adopted), where at least some of Lono's seems to have happened. Victims asked them not to say anything until they went public so all the bottled up rage has come out.

This is probably an asinine question but could bungie prevent him from playing the game entirely if they wanted to?

Technically since it is an online game played through their servers, they could ban any account(s) they knew were his; whether their TOS allows this or not or whether they would is a seperate issue.

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
As sickening as the number of these type of threads are you have to view it like pulling weeds. Do the work and get rid of them one by one.

Faith

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
UK
The piece of trash deleted that 'apology' because it was a complete non-apology where he played the victim and pretty much everyone saw through it. He isn't sorry at all, he's only sorry that his victims had the courage to speak out. The fact people are still defending him is so fucking sick.

Whilst I don't really play Destiny anymore, I'm so glad Bungie were so supportive of the victims, they're good people.

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
Gothalion is one of the organizers of GCX (formerly GuardianCon) a community convention for Destiny (and other games its streamers have adopted), where at least some of Lono's seems to have happened. Victims asked them not to say anything until they went public so all the bottled up rage has come out.

Technically since it is an online game played through their servers, they could ban any account(s) they knew were his; whether their TOS allows this or not or whether they would is a seperate issue.

Well that certainly explains why he was so emotional.. sounds like he knew a lot of this shit and was waiting for the women to come froward. He sounds like a good guy and is gonna 1000% back them up.

Maple-Rebel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 15, 2018
I went to bed feeling queasy, I woke up feeling sick to my stomach as I read more details. Happy to see Bungie and other Destiny streamers take a firm stand against this behaviour.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Ea7a_KHWsAEQIpa.png
Ea7e7ylXsAAkQ95.png

a little more evidence this dude a scumbag
This type of manipulative coercion is so fucking common in some communities I've been in, specifically the higher end gaming communities full of the top players of a game.
It's so bad, i'm not a writer but I could write a book on the way this shit works at this point.
You can bet everything that someone you might know who's really good at a game and a prominent figure in that community has done this shit before, at least the really pushy flirting shit.

EDIT: also I just watched that apology video. What's up with this guys wife? she's dead silent the entire time, either she's fine with the shit or maybe she's scared into being fine with the shit.

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
This type of manipulative coercion is so fucking common in some communities I've been in, specifically the higher end gaming communities full of the top players of a game.
It's so bad, i'm not a writer but I could write a book on the way this shit works at this point.
You can bet everything that someone you might know who's really good at a game and a prominent figure in that community has done this shit before, at least the really pushy flirting shit.
It's so fucking creepy