• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A New Hope is the ultimate realization of the three act structure and hero's journey

mikhailguy

Banned
Jun 20, 2019
Attack of the Clones has elements of classic film noir that are really unique to the franchise.

that took a while to come up with

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
luke cutting into a snow creature was kind of cool... i guess

*troll post i don't have the mental acuity to dive down this rabbit hole

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I guess if you're gonna bring back Sidious some of those big chamber sith cult scenes were kinda cool looking.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Across the Stars is one of my favorite tracks in Star Wars. I'll also never forget seeing my then 45 year old dad lose his shit in the theater over Yoda fighting with a lightsaber.

Oct 26, 2017
I flip-flop too much between The Last Jedi, Rogue One, and Attack of the Clones. I'll say something nice about each of them.

Rogue One: Vader going full 80s movie horror monster on those poor chaps in the ship was fan wankery to some, but for me, it was the first Star Wars scene to show what a truly terrifying figure he was.

The Last Jedi: Yoda visiting Luke is one of the best scenes in all of Star Wars. I'm not sure why Luke needed this particular lesson as you think he would have learned from failure plenty already, but whateva. It was great.

Attack of the Clones: Obi-Wan fighting in the rain was pretty.

whiteninja

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Exogol looked pretty cool I guess
I struggled to come up with something for this one.

DIE BART DIE

Oct 25, 2017
99a7be7c72e697bbe257c48aa5e8e1745405d560_hq.gif

This was a good scene

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'm glad we got to see Ian McDiarmid as Palpatine one more time.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Its not as bad as I thought it was when the first time I watched it was via bootleg VHS cam recording with chinese subtitles after school one day - Phantom Menace

Still fucking awful, though