• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEraā„¢ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
We don't roll on these fools as often as we used to, but just know I'm always watching over you from the shadows, like Jesus when one diddles. I'll be there when you need that hot tag, dawg. šŸ¤
w4SiH.gif

Mar 30, 2019
I know it is super late but I appreciate the mention Kangi. My time on Era is mostly fun and enjoyable when I have the time to goof off or with other users. Which is nearly everyone really, but you are a class-act fun person. Stay wonderful and awesome. That goes to the rest of you too Era.

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I like most of you.

Too many to name, and I'd feel bad if I left someone who's really made an impact on me here off a list so I won't do a list. If I follow you or quote your posts, I probably think you have cool takes.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
I am highly appreciative of how KSweeley dates their thread titles and his lightning-fast quickness with posting news.

Nepenthe is one of the most eloquent members of this forum. I have such respect for her ability to put complex and nuanced ideas into such easily digested but not simplified language.

PerfectFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Shoutout to Royalan , even when I don't agree with you I always appreciate your well thought out discussions. Always a pleasure when you post.

Shpeshal Nick

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Oct 27, 2017
Ya like Sisters of Mercy and Iron Maiden, that's plenty for me! I'm sure I've heard you mention some other music I'm into, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

Just took me a month and a half to reply here šŸ‘€ But yeah, finally seeing Maiden and the Sisters live after having been a fan for like 20+ years was amazing šŸ˜

Oct 26, 2017
Xandalan
Thank you for for chatting with all of us. Hope you always look on the bright side of life! And whenever we both finish all of twin peaks, one of us should make a thread about how crazy it all was!

Xandalan

Oct 17, 2020
Thank everyone in this community for supporting each other. Shout out to Angie cause Tangled is better than Frozen I SAID IT.

Much

The Gif That Keeps on Giffing
Feb 24, 2018
I'm really happy for how Much grew on twitter with his talent alone.
Hoppefuly he will get a job at a game studio soon.

Thanks, Angie. I really appreciate it! I should be thanking you for convincing me to post my stuff on twitter at the time, even though the content admittedly wasn't very good. That said, I apparently still can't beat chained ogre now, can I? :D
Hope you're keeping well, we need to talk more!