• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
Feel like we should have a positive thread since forum discussions tend to lean on the negative side, hopefully devs will see this and get a smile or two out of it.

Links Awakening has a portal deep in the dungeon so you don't have to walk all the way through the dungeon again if you die or have to leave the dungeon for something.

Hucast

alt account
Banned
Mar 25, 2019
Dead by daylight

A game you wont find out about soon, is very simple in first impression but becomes the most addictive thing ever

Splader

Feb 12, 2018
Dead Cells

That goddamn Hand of the King is pissing me off, goddamn this ga-

It plays very well.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
I'm replaying Assassin's Creed III (remaster courtesy of Odyssey's season pass) and it really shouldn't be seen as the black sheep of the franchise.

Well aside when it involves snow. But besides that, still real good and the twist reasonably early on is still great.

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Control

Telekinetically throwing rubble at endless waves of Hiss while levitating feels amazing and doesn't get old.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Wreckfest

Just a complete blast all around. The destruction of the cars is orgasmic.

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
Replaying Breath of the Wild at the moment and it's still one of the best games I've ever played. I'm still discovering new things I had never seen before even though I thought I had already found everything.

tzare

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Catalunya
Days gone: the world feels... So alive, unlike most open world feels really random and unsafe all the time

Samurai shodown: despite its flaws, the sound, music... Feels so rewarding and tense.. So different than other fighting games

Aug 13, 2019
Playing through Arkham Origins right now and I forgot how much I love Loose Lips. As far as I know, he'll never appear again, but he's my favorite goon.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The ability to hogtie another player and drown them in a river is a great feat in Red Dead Online.

Deleted member 32005

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Links Awakening on switch lite makes me feel pure joy. maybe its the lite, maybe its the game but i feel joy like when i played odyssey.

Gakidou

Oct 30, 2017
pip pip cheerio fish & chips
That's easy, I am playing Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE and it's GREAT.
Wonderfully generous and rewarding mechanics, gorgeous art and animations, strong and bold concept, camp and genuinely endearing.

Maxina

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The booty shorts on the FProtagonist in Asstral Chain has the best booty short physics i've ever witnessed in a video game. Kudos to Platinum.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Dragon Quest XI S is perhaps the best looking portable game of all time.

Apr 24, 2018
Yakuza Kiwami II

Just a fun game in the truest sense of the word. The over the top comedy really helps to juxtapose against the occasional moments of seriousness and add levity as needed.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Monster Hunter World Iceborne has a lot of really fun battles in it. Also Clutch Claw is a mighty fine addition, as well as the Small Monster Uber Services you can use to approach escaping monsters and get a jump attack of them along with probably a mount to start the battle.

EVA UNIT 01

Oct 27, 2017
CA
Gears 5 has the smoothest movement in the series and the most on point gnasher and snipe in the series.
And horde is the best its been because its tempo had been greatly increased.

Dec 3, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Kirby Star Allies. It's breezy and light, everything looks really cute and full of love. I have loads of fun seeing Kirby's different forms, and my current favorite is Cleaning Kirby.

This game is all I needed to get my mind off some terrible days in the last few weeks.

Also my first game on my brand-new Switch!

trugs26

Jan 6, 2018
Zelda LA remake: it's easy going and interesting

Untitled Goose Game: fun even when watching someone else play the game

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
Bloodstained has great music
I honestly found the music to be pretty disappointing, especially if you compare it to the Castlevania games. It just felt like something wasn't quite there with the music and I can't really put a finger on what it was.

Bloodstained just felt pretty rough in general even though I ended up enjoying it.

Murfield

Oct 27, 2017
warhammer total war 2 is my favourite total war game. All the factions are so interesting and different in their playstyles. World map design is for the most part fantastic as well. Everything about it seems very streamlined but at the same time not dumbed down.

ABK281

Apr 5, 2018
I can't, I'm only capable of negativity. I shouldn't have entered this thread.

...I guess technically Borderlands 3 could be worse than it is.

-Amon-

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Elite Dangerous is the most immersive game I've played in my life,, and I've not played it in VR yet.

5 minutes in, and you are in deep space.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Judgment.

The cast and the story so far is very interesting and I wanna see where it leads.

ss_lemonade

Oct 27, 2017
I'm surprised by how well the RTX reflections are in Control. Reflective surfaces seem to be very accurate and no more fading out screen space reflections to see.

This is all at 720p lol

Castia

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just started playing Assassins Creed Odyssey

Wow what a game. I got this game for free with my new SSD months ago and never got round to playing it. Finally installed it and it's an amazing, legit full on open world RPG.

I remember it getting great reviews at the time of release but I didn't pay too much attention (never really been an ass creed fan) but this is one of the best games I've played in ages.