• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
I feel changed after reading that.
I can't believe I did that to myself even knowing what was likely to happen.
Read it all while constantly reminding myself it would have a sudden bad thing or punch line at the end.

But I got too into the climax and forgot so it was so sudden.
Congratulations, you are now all inductees of a sacred trust. We all once stood where you stand today.

Aexact

Oct 30, 2017
Okay so there's this gardener right? So the amazing thing about this gardener is that he always knows exactly how many bags of mulch he needs for a job, just by looking. Like he gets it right, every time. He's the best. So one day, he looks at a yard he's working on and he's like... "18 bags!" So he goes to the store, buys 18 bags of mulch and goes to work. And when he's finished, the flower beds are amazing! Beautiful roses, beautiful lillies and beautful orchid bushes.

But there's one problem, he still has 1 bag of mulch left. He can't believe it! This has never happened before. Well, the extra bag of mulch drives him crazy, because he's THE GUY who always gets the right amount of mulch!

"He's like... aaaH! Extra mulch! Oh no!"

So... on the drive home, he throws the bag of mulch out the window, over the side of the freeway 101.

So, there's this couple who just started dating and things are going really well. One day, the girl finds a box of old love letters from her high school boyfriend. She reads them and, like, loves how silly they are. You know, the drama of young romance.

So, on a whim, she sends the letters to her ex-boyfriend thinking he might find them funny too. Well, okay, that night, she tells her current boyfriend about it and he loses his shit. They get in a huge fight about it. He's all, "Why would you send your ex the old love letters? He's going to think you're still in love with him!" And she's just like, "Relax, Brandon!"

So, anyway, now the night is ruined because Brandon is obsessed. He's like, "That ex-boyfriend's going to come back for you. He knows where you live!"So, after dinner, he drives her home.

She lives in one of those big apartment buildings by the freeway. And he walks her to her door, but he forgets to lock the car and leaves the windows down. He kisses her good night, but things are kind of weird, you know? Then he gets back in his car and starts to drive away, but when he glances in his rear-view mirror, his blood turns cold. Guess what's in the back seat.

The bag of mulch.

Bojack Horseman

Joliet Jake

Oct 27, 2017
A guy has a big giant pumpkin head. His friend comes over to visit and asks him, "Holy shit, your head is a big giant pumpkin. What happened?" The guy says, "I found this magic lamp with a genie in it and it gave me 3 wishes. But I really blew it." His friend goes, "Oh, Yeah?" The guy says, "First, I wished for a million dollars and the wish came true. Next I wished for a beautiful woman who would love me, and that wish came true too. But I really messed up the last wish." His friend asks him, "Well, what the hell happened?". The guy goes, "For the last wish, I asked for a big giant pumpkin head."

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
So, there's this couple who just started dating and things are going really well. One day, the girl finds a box of old love letters from her high school boyfriend. She reads them and, like, loves how silly they are. You know, the drama of young romance.

So, on a whim, she sends the letters to her ex-boyfriend thinking he might find them funny too. Well, okay, that night, she tells her current boyfriend about it and he loses his shit. They get in a huge fight about it. He's all, "Why would you send your ex the old love letters? He's going to think you're still in love with him!" And she's just like, "Relax, Brandon!"

So, anyway, now the night is ruined because Brandon is obsessed. He's like, "That ex-boyfriend's going to come back for you. He knows where you live!"So, after dinner, he drives her home.

She lives in one of those big apartment buildings by the freeway. And he walks her to her door, but he forgets to lock the car and leaves the windows down. He kisses her good night, but things are kind of weird, you know? Then he gets back in his car and starts to drive away, but when he glances in his rear-view mirror, his blood turns cold. Guess what's in the back seat.

The bag of mulch.

Bojack Horseman
One of my all-time favorite anti-jokes

LOLDSFAN

Oct 25, 2017
W̛̹̣̫̙̖͎̟͖͋ͭ̽́ͅ ̴̺͈̪̖͍̞̓Éͯ̆̌͑́ͪͩ҉̧͖͉̘̬̠͇̝̻͝ ̵̠͖͑̅ͥ̕͡E̺͖͆̇͐͊̉͟͡ ̹̜̜͊ͫ͘͠D͍̠̊ͦ͆͡ ̫̘̰̐ͣ͜ ͮ̌͊ͤ͋ ̶̷̧̰̜͓̥̞̓̃̋ͧE̾̌̾͐ͯͧ̎҉̛̫́ ̅̆͆ͩ̒̒͛҉̶̦̻̻̪̰̫̬̯̬Aͩ̈҉҉̦ ̞̹̩̞̻̑ͫͨ̏́ͪ̽͠T̴̳̼̦ͨ͋ ̢͚̲͕̪͓̯͓̺̤̇̌͐̎̀ͬ͋͝E̩̮̭̪͇̍͋̇ͪ ̴̜̳̭̳͖̩̭ͦ̑̊̍͋̀͘R̝̟͙̠̱̈́̔ͪͮͦ̅̑̋ͮ͘

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
In Australian legends it is said that there is a mystical didgeridoo that if you blow will awaken the slumbering spirit of the kangaroo god. The mystical doo, was said to be lost to time, until one day an intrepid explorer located a map, followed it and found the doo, however as put it in his mouth and took a deep breath , the only thing he blew was this joke.

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
2 men walk into a bar and sat down to have drinks
The bartender asks "what will it be?"
1 of the men asks for a pale ale, the other a draught beer.
The bartender serves them and takes his payment

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Reported in an attempt to get a laugh from the mod team. If I'm fired by the end of the day...

F
Lol, I love a shaggy dog story.

The pun doesn't even work for British readers as we pronounce 'lever' as 'leaver' rather than rhyming with 'never', which just adds to it as the payoff is far weaker after the rambling story. I've heard some good variants over the years though.

Spawnsniper

Oct 28, 2017
Usually dont get high, and tonight this thread has me rollin. Myself never do I actually post myself, because I dont get it, but I think today I was so high that I think I got myself to actually post because I was high.

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This reminds me of that one thread in the old place.

Captain N: "I'm pretty sure not that many people
are really looking forward to anything to do with Nintendogs. Well, expect for my wife and probably yours as well. She wants a new Nintendogs and she wants it real bad. She rarely ever get excited about a new game coming out, but she really wants Pokemon Gold & Silver. The whole idea of the PokeWalker has been getting her wondering when this thing will hit stateside.

She wants to see this same sort of thing used with a new Nintendogs. She wants to play little mini games with her dogs and would even like to see it look like a bone. it of course could also count your steps as if you were to be taking your 'dog' for a walk. That would be a great feature. The game sold millions of copies..isn't it time they revisit it?"

baardhimself (banned): "i had a better idea.. i kick your wife in the back of the legs and fuck her bareback doggy style, just as i am about to nut i whip out nintendoggy 2 and using the dsi i record me covering her mouth and busting up her nostrils as she fingers my taint. bitch."

Last edited:

LeBigMac

Oct 26, 2017
This reminds me of that one thread in the old place.

Captain N: "I'm pretty sure not that many people
are really looking forward to anything to do with Nintendogs. Well, expect for my wife and probably yours as well. She wants a new Nintendogs and she wants it real bad. She rarely ever get excited about a new game coming out, but she really wants Pokemon Gold & Silver. The whole idea of the PokeWalker has been getting her wondering when this thing will hit stateside.

She wants to see this same sort of thing used with a new Nintendogs. She wants to play little mini games with her dogs and would even like to see it look like a bone. it of course could also count your steps as if you were to be taking your 'dog' for a walk. That would be a great feature. The game sold millions of copies..isn't it time they revisit it?"

baardhimself (banned): "i had a better idea.. i kick your wife in the back of the legs and fuck her bareback doggy style, just as i am about to nut i whip out nintendoggy 2 and using the dsi i record me covering her mouth and busting up her nostrils as she fingers my taint. bitch."

Good memories.

Roxsus

Dec 8, 2017
A man walks in a bar and order a beer.
Bartender respond "Bar is closed, fuck off"
The man fucked off.

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
Why did Robert Redford stick his cock in a jar of Paul Newman's spaghetti sauce?

Well, the two men have been friends for over 40 years, do you think he's gonna stick his cock in a competitor's product?

bawjaws

Oct 28, 2017
Lol, I love a shaggy dog story.

The pun doesn't even work for British readers as we pronounce 'lever' as 'leaver' rather than rhyming with 'never', which just adds to it as the payoff is far weaker after the rambling story. I've heard some good variants over the years though.
Yeah, the fact that it doesn't work for us Brits actually makes it even better. Or worse. Or both.

jdh96

One Winged Slayer
Jan 25, 2020
A guy has a big giant pumpkin head. His friend comes over to visit and asks him, "Holy shit, your head is a big giant pumpkin. What happened?" The guy says, "I found this magic lamp with a genie in it and it gave me 3 wishes. But I really blew it." His friend goes, "Oh, Yeah?" The guy says, "First, I wished for a million dollars and the wish came true. Next I wished for a beautiful woman who would love me, and that wish came true too. But I really messed up the last wish." His friend asks him, "Well, what the hell happened?". The guy goes, "For the last wish, I asked for a big giant pumpkin head."
Alright that actually made me laugh after a terrible day today i needed that lol

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
I've given up drinking for the rest of the year.

Edit: whoops. I meant to say "I've given up. Drinking for the rest of the year."

RedSparrows

Prophet of Regret
Feb 22, 2019
I like shitty (in all senses) limericks

There once was a girl called Valerie
She wanted to sing by the sea
To travel there she saved her salary
But the economy crashed and she was fired

(Pure gold, you don't understand genius when you see it...)

Corncob

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Three guys are hiking through the woods when they find a lamp. One of them picks it up, rubs it, and out pops a Genie. It booms "You have finally freed me after all these years, so I'll grant each one of you 3 wishes."

The first guy immediately blurts out "I want a billion dollars." POOF, he's holding a printout that shows his account balance is now in fact 1,000,000,003.50 The second man thinks for a bit, then says "I want to be the richest man alive." POOF, he's holding papers showing his net worth is now well over 100 billion. The third guy thinks even longer about his wish, then says "I want my left arm to rotate clockwise for the rest of my life." POOF, his arm starts rotating.

The Genie tells them it's time for their second wish. First guy says: "I want to be married to the most beautiful woman on earth." POOF, a stunning beauty wraps herself around his arm. Second guy says "I want to be good-looking and charismatic, so I can have every girl I want." POOF, his looks change and the first guy's wife immediately starts flirting with him. Third guy says "I want my right arm to rotate counter-clockwise until I die." POOF, now both his arms are rotating, in opposite directions.

The genie tells them to think very carefully about their third wish. First guy does, and after a while says "I never want to become sick or injured, I want to stay healthy until I die." POOF, his complexion improves, his acne is gone and his knees don't bother him any more. Second guy says "I never want to grow old. I want to stay 29 forever." POOF, he looks younger already. Third guy smiles triumphantly and says "My last wish is for my head to nod back and forth." POOF, he's now nodding his head and still flailing his arms around. The genie wishes them good luck, disappears, and the men soon go their separate ways.

Many years later they meet again and chat about how things have been going. First guy is ecstatic: "I've invested the money and multiplied it many times over, so me and my family will be among the richest of the rich pretty much forever. My wife is a freak in the sheets, and I've never gotten so much as a cold in all these years." Second guy smiles and says "Well, I built charities worldwide with a fraction of my wealth, I'm still the richest guy alive and also revered for my good deeds. I haven't aged a day since we last met, and yes, your wife is pretty wild in bed." Third guy walks in, flailing his arms around and nodding his head, and says:

"Guys, I think I fucked up."

DIE BART DIE

Oct 25, 2017
Better Nate than lever is an oldie but a goodie. Sadly it doesn't really work in the UK, we pronounce it "leave-er"

dannymate

Oct 26, 2017
Patient: Doctor Doctor I broke my leg!
Doctor: Oh... Well you'd better go see someone about that then.

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
Three guys are hiking through the woods when they find a lamp. One of them picks it up, rubs it, and out pops a Genie. It booms "You have finally freed me after all these years, so I'll grant each one of you 3 wishes."

The first guy immediately blurts out "I want a billion dollars." POOF, he's holding a printout that shows his account balance is now in fact 1,000,000,003.50 The second man thinks for a bit, then says "I want to be the richest man alive." POOF, he's holding papers showing his net worth is now well over 100 billion. The third guy thinks even longer about his wish, then says "I want my left arm to rotate clockwise for the rest of my life." POOF, his arm starts rotating.

The Genie tells them it's time for their second wish. First guy says: "I want to be married to the most beautiful woman on earth." POOF, a stunning beauty wraps herself around his arm. Second guy says "I want to be good-looking and charismatic, so I can have every girl I want." POOF, his looks change and the first guy's wife immediately starts flirting with him. Third guy says "I want my right arm to rotate counter-clockwise until I die." POOF, now both his arms are rotating, in opposite directions.

The genie tells them to think very carefully about their third wish. First guy does, and after a while says "I never want to become sick or injured, I want to stay healthy until I die." POOF, his complexion improves, his acne is gone and his knees don't bother him any more. Second guy says "I never want to grow old. I want to stay 29 forever." POOF, he looks younger already. Third guy smiles triumphantly and says "My last wish is for my head to nod back and forth." POOF, he's now nodding his head and still flailing his arms around. The genie wishes them good luck, disappears, and the men soon go their separate ways.

Many years later they meet again and chat about how things have been going. First guy is ecstatic: "I've invested the money and multiplied it many times over, so me and my family will be among the richest of the rich pretty much forever. My wife is a freak in the sheets, and I've never gotten so much as a cold in all these years." Second guy smiles and says "Well, I built charities worldwide with a fraction of my wealth, I'm still the richest guy alive and also revered for my good deeds. I haven't aged a day since we last met, and yes, your wife is pretty wild in bed." Third guy walks in, flailing his arms around and nodding his head, and says:

"Guys, I think I fucked up."
hahah i loved this one.

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
There once was this guy that won 1 million dollars. Instead of spending everything at once on stupid shit, he invested. Invested in stocks, but also in different businesses and startups.
After a few years, his total net worth was probably around 50 million.
But here's the thing; every single day since he got that first million, he picked a random account number belonging to someone else and sent over 1 dollar.
Do you know why he did that?