• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

There's a trailer on the Steam Page.
Comes out later this month!

FQVV5_yXoAE_i8I

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Eh. On paper it seems like a cool idea. We all loved inventory Tetris in RE4 after all. It's just that after thinking about it, it doesn't seem like enough to carry a full game, even if it's just a short one. Without something else to go along with the main crux of the game I feel like it would get boring fast.
To me, inventory management is fun when there's a game AFTER all your guns and ammo are situated.

Nov 2, 2017
Shibuya
I remember talking to a friend about the design of a game like this and that we concluded that it wouldn't work if you stuck firmly to the shapes of the weapons in RE4 since they're designed to be easy to fit together and only appear as squares or rectangles, so I'm feeling some real nostalgia seeing that these devs also caught that obvious bit too

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Reminds me that Ghostrunner has a skill/mod system that is like this. Curious what other games do?

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
It looks interesting but I hate that it is aping the exact Resident Evil style.

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
Attache Case HD has finally been willed into existence I see.

Gonna give this a look for sure.

PspLikeANut

Free
May 20, 2018
Genius move to make a puzzle game off RE item management systems.

curious about the price though…

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
If anything, I would hope this would kick Capcom in the pants to show that there's room for smaller games that they could be putting out to take advantage of the love a lot of people have for their franchises.

petetnt

Oct 28, 2017
What a great game. It skips all the tedious parts of Resident Evil 4 and replaces them with inventory management. And it costs less than 2 dollars. Would recommend 5/5.

Noisepurge

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
It's also a part of steamsales now!
(not that it's very expensive full priced either)

Naed1993

Dec 25, 2017
Eh. On paper it seems like a cool idea. We all loved inventory Tetris in RE4 after all. It's just that after thinking about it, it doesn't seem like enough to carry a full game, even if it's just a short one. Without something else to go along with the main crux of the game I feel like it would get boring fast.
To me, inventory management is fun when there's a game AFTER all your guns and ammo are situated.

I feel like this would be a good phone game to distract myself while I'm waiting for something.