• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Dear christ Jennifer looks amazing. This first sketch is right on point too lol.

The Driver

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Tbh this episode really wasn't funny, poor Jennifer got very few standout moments besides maybe the last skit otherwise she was stuck playing a hot chick. Feels like the audience wasn't helping either, seemed like a dead crowd to a lot of her antics.

LBsquared

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 22, 2019
Jennifer was right in an interview before the show - she isn't funny.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus at this cold open. Coming off that Native American thanksgiving sketch by having the Latvia representative be mentally disabled.
Edit: Even they walk it back.

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"i made all my millions on the road"
"you mean touring?"
"no, i got hit by a truck" lmao

great monologue

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
that was my favorite episode in a while. i hope we get to see whatever i'm assuming Usher was cut out of

Oct 25, 2017
That Cosby dig. Hot damn.

Also:
"We can still win this shit!"
The 'oops' face on Murphy right after that. :D
Best thing to come out of the Sonic movie trailer.

BUT that cold open was all kinds of wrong. Having sat through both the impeachment 'debate' (uurgh) and the Dem debate that was actually pretty good, going with old jokes felt weird, and then bringing in Trump... felt like SNL actively campaigning for him.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Wasn't gonna watch but had to for this. Really good.

NUP_189740_0024.jpg

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You read the last joke that the dude was holding on Colin's cue card?

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
man, Michael Che is such a weird dude

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
man, Michael Che is such a deeply weird dude. imagine getting so upset at someone saying SNL is bad that you dedicate this whole weird social media campaign towards harassing them for like 8 months

The Driver

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Episode was ok?? Drive's shtick of playing an absurd situation as completely straight as possible remains funny but I thought it made a lot of sketches fairly predictable.

Oct 25, 2017
Adam Driver's monologue and the return of Undercover Ren were great though. For a guy who basically just 'showed up some space movie', he's a surprisingly good find among younger actors.

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
Cold opening was fucking great, audience reaction to Adam being in the monologue then finding out who was playing

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
I was really disappointed we didn't get another Abraham skit but it was a fantastic episode. Driver is just a joy to watch.