• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
jesus this sucks. the brand stuff has been pretty bad recently but they're really doing ads for LoL now lmao

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
"So this is what Asian and white kids have been doing while black people were inventing hip hop" had me so dead lmao

Also Bowen Yang still putting in good work

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
So 1/ I didn't know this thread existed, so hi y'all! 2/ I'm currently catching up on S45, watching all 4 episodes today, currently on the third one, and I finally noticed Leslie Jones has quit the cast, and I'm so goddamn sad. She was one of my very faves! However, I know it's because she has a lot of stuff cooking so I'll see her soon, but still, not seeing her in SNL anymore makes me a bit sad.

However, Bowen Yang is bringing it and I love it!

Last edited:

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know which version of that mess of a bar skit is funnier, the live one or the rehearsal.

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
Watched it tonight on Hulu. Best episode in a while. What did they cut from weekend update? It cut twice.

I was so glad to see them do a sequel to Laslo going to another event he didn't understand.

Last edited:

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
kinda surprised they're just jumping into ad content immediately after the cold open and monologue. gotta respect the brazenness

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
another "jeff sessions doing gay sex with trump EW" gag! god che/jost are awful. McKinnon deserves so much better than this

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
man the last skit winds up being super cheap Zach Fox ripoff lol

sad

MRYEAH

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The hall across the room
will's weird skits are always the best
the puppet and pizza commercial were tops I want to hear more King Princess now since i enjoyed both performances
I rolled my eyes at Jennifer Lopez and Baby in 2 weeks (yawn)
Waiting for Eddie's return on the Christmas episode