• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Love billies music, but hate her weird ass aesthetic.
I liked when she had a horror vibe, this new colorful shit is weeeeird

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
That got to suck for the studio audience, all that camera shit in the way

Oct 26, 2017
Love her music. Not much grabs my attention anymore but she's unique enough to keep me glued. Looked like she has a broken foot here tho

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They joke about there not being a line for vegan food options but I had to wait in line 10 minutes to get my vegan sandwich from Disney California Adventure, and I'm not even vegan. I just like vegan food

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Weekend Update was solid.

-amazing John Wilkes Booth reference
-Kenan as David Ortiz gives me life
-Grammar Nazi joke

BlinkBlank

Oct 27, 2017
They're pretty good at uploading everything to YouTube, even including cut sketches. Sometimes they even get some skits uploaded before the episode is even over.
Yeah, maybe I'll do that. I wish they would just put the full show up in a playlist format or something. I always felt like I was missing stuff watching YouTube a few years back. I'll give it another go.

BoosterDuck

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, maybe I'll do that. I wish they would just put the full show up in a playlist format or something. I always felt like I was missing stuff watching YouTube a few years back. I'll give it another go.
they do put up full episodes in playlist format

only problem is the videos are out of order, even the weekend update is broken in separate clips and spread out everywhere

The Driver

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Great premiere, missed the show.

Did they move up WU? I could have sworn it always comes on right before the second musical performance of the night.

Also where was Pete? Did he start filming Suicide Squad yet? I know he used to date Larry's daughter but I don't think they would go to such lengths to not have them potentially interact lol.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA

Did they move up WU? I could have sworn it always comes on right before the second musical performance of the night.

Also where was Pete? Did he start filming Suicide Squad yet? I know he used to date Larry's daughter but I don't think they would go to such lengths to not have them potentially interact lol.
He's shooting SS. Gunn posted a pic yesterday of himself and most of the cast after seeing Joker. Pete was in the pic.

SpitfireKit

Oct 27, 2017

WU is always after the first musical section.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Opening skit was flat for me, though the snake idea was cute. Just feels like they're checking cheap and easy political joke boxes.