• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
How did we go from the brilliant All State etc. skit to this Mario shit lol

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
SNL isn't very funny these days, is it.

It's weird that the broadcast seems to be staggered. I guess Austin is like 30 minutes behind for some reason? I assume due to the speech delaying it but weird that it didn't affect other places.

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
I'm kinda surprised Dave only did one sketch

Wonder if the election getting called today changed things

ReginaldXIV

Nov 4, 2017
Minnesota
I dunno he did do a 16 minute set and 1 sketch at the beginning. But they also probably have a crap ton of unused material depending on the election. Maybe even had to scramble to figure out what to do if the election wasn't called either.

ginger ninja

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bruh did they write these in one day ? I am out because it feels like I am whinning but this is nowhere the quality of last time zzz

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Foos did this version of Times like these during their save our stages set and I loved it.

I'm so happy they've changed up the acoustic arrangement again, this one is beautiful.

OP
OP
vatstep

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
That episode was a mess even by SNL standards, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt since the past week was crazy AND this is their sixth consecutive new episode (which is pretty much unheard of and probably a record for the series).