• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Have you guys not seen all the massive celebrations across the US today?..

I would say there is a difference between celebrating one of the most important days in the modern history of the country (voting a fascist out of office before he is able to destroy the country on a level that would take decades to come back from) and a football game.

But again, like the BLM protests that never became super spreader events: the celebrations today were outside and with masks.

Chromie

Dec 4, 2017
Washington
I would say there is a difference between celebrating one of the most important days in the modern history of the country (voting a fascist out of office before he is able to destroy the country on a level that would take decades to come back from) and a football game.

But again, like the BLM protests that never became super spreader events: the celebrations today were outside and with masks.

Because unlike the right, people on the left actually believe The coronavirus isn't a hoax.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Why does the NBC News logo have the Olympics logo below it? What is happening? Lol

ΑGITΩ

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Really hating my local nbc right now. Since there's going to probably be another 10 minutes of church

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Am I missing something because after a football game finished in OT it changed to my local news, is SNL still on tonight?

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
People were expecting Dave to dunk on Trump exclusively but he is coming after everyone!

ΑGITΩ

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Guess its over... are they gonna start the show from the beginning or already in progresses?

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It looks like it started, I hope its from the beginning its doing a CNN parody