• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GamePnoy74

Oct 27, 2017
Compared to Rock last week Bill Burr is niche dark comedy. I'm into it, but it's not for everybody.

I listen to his Monday Morning Podcast often that I forget how unhinged he is with his standup tho lol

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
This is so fucking savage.

The fact that SNL is going all in on making jokes about wanting the President of the United States to die is very telling of how insane this situation is.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Lol, bill burr is like prime insult comic and he gets close to crossing the line sometimes. Taken out of context he can sound like a bigot but generally he's not.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
The fucking squeaky toy blood pressure is killing me.

"Kate, are you okay?"

"I'm obviously not!"

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Insulting is what he does. I still remember his old bit about dieting and shaming people that complain about healthy food being expensive. "Go to the grocery store, they practically are giving it away, apples, carrots. Just eat these and walk a little. It's the easiest thing to do, that's it.'

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Even when the sketch is iffy or doesn't work like the sports newscast one, it just feels like the writers are in "fuck it" mode like the rest of America.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I mean if you're going to go hard and dark may as well do it when Bill Burr is hosting.

Sky Chief

Oct 30, 2017
Holy shit, Weekend Update was absolutely savage. So good and so funny. I'm so glad they took the gloves off. I mean Fuck Trump.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
last week's episode was one of the least funny i've ever seen. but by the looks of these posts I have higher hopes for last night's ep when I watch it later

Sep 14, 2019
Just showed my wife this and we both laughed. Is this that controversial?

I didn't think what he said about White women was too controversial. The consensual sex think was a bit mixed for me, but I think I'm seeing it from a general sense than specifically what he said.

The Pride month bit after did give me mix feelings. What he said is something I tend to debate with Latinos, specifically Latino men.

I didn't think the cold open was very funny.

Last edited:

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Watched Burr's monologue, pretty wild hearing the audience being on a swingset so clearly.

I don't know, I'm used to seeing his specials, but I would've thought with his experience he would've killed with a five minute set. Disappointed with it.