• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
That was adorable. I have no idea who this lady is, but I teared up.

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I agree. It could also be a way of recasting and throwing out the parts that didn't work and merging Pattinson's Batman.

It makes so much sense that I kinda doubt it's going to happen... knowing WB.
I mean you already have Hamada on record saying all of this stuff exists in a multiverse and specifically pointed out Reeves' Batman exists on its own. I really don't think they care about some shared connective universe anymore.

Katten

Oct 27, 2017
Kinda interesting to see what DC is doing for the next wave of stuff. This will be Flashpoint, right?

And that casting vid is really sweet.

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
Oh wow! Do a Latino Superman next that will be fun.
PLEASE
1*4tuh4cNGF17q9Gky56dpBw.jpeg

Latino Superman in an adaption of Morrison Action Comics, do it WB you fucks.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
I mean you already have Hamada on record saying all of this stuff exists in a multiverse and specifically pointed out Reeves' Batman exists on its own. I really don't think they care about some shared connective universe anymore.
They're embracing the multiverse, correct. Or at least, that's what they're saying. They also said any piece of DC media you loved is valid and exist on their own Earth, which is a neat idea. Teen Titans Go and the CW Crisis event played with the multiverse recently.

I doubt they're going to forgo the shared universe idea simply because they're embracing the multiverse. I think this lets them do disconnected, individual films, and establish a shared universe at the same time. Plus, there's no doubt in my mind WB still wants that MCU money lol.

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
That's awesome. Gonna be interesting to see how this movie actually turns out. I hope they bring back Ray and Kiersey, personally.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully they don't do any of that "she came from an island of Kryptonian's with Latinx accents" bullshit like they did with Black Kryptonians.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully they don't do any of that "she came from an island of Kryptonian's with Latinx accents" bullshit like they did with Black Kryptonians.

Science fiction in general needs to move away from the idea that alien races don't have multiple ethnicities or that alien planets only have one ecosystem. Makes no sense.

Sesha

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Cool. I still don't believe this movie is actually happening until we have a trailer, but cool.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
I'm interested in everything about this movie other than its title character

Honestly, just make it a Keaton/Supergirl teamup movie, I'm fucking down for that.

aevanhoe

Slayer of the Eternal Voidslurper
Aug 28, 2018
I really want a Supergirl movie. She seems great, but let's do a full movie, not a Flash multiverse cameo.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be interested if this movie actually shows me something and when Ezra gets recasted. Happy to see Supergirl tho.

cinch

Chicken Chaser
Feb 17, 2019
I've watched her on and off on the Young and the Restless with my mother (she's been watching the show literally since the '80s), and i was kinda stunned when Sasha came on, she's stunning and a good actress. I remember thinking she was way too good to be on this show :D Good for her!

Finaika

Dec 11, 2017
At last, big screen Supergirl!

Now they just need to dye her hair blonde.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Latina Supergirl and only 2 pages. This place never ceases to show its ass.

Anyway, fantastic casting.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
SUPERGIRL IS GOING TO BE PLAYED BY A COLOMBIAN-AMERICAN ACTRESS?

Loved the video. My partner told me it was divino, and it was. ;-;

I don't have any interest in The Flash movie, but I gotta step up and support my girl.

it's pronounced `ca-je` I think

Yup, most Colombian accents pronounce double l (and y) like the j in "joke".

Jun 17, 2019
So very cool that Sasha Calle is playing a version of supergirl, she does a bang up job as Lola on Young and the restless.

Second, I'll be honest, I'm a bit worried about the plot line for this movie. They're calling it Flashpoint but it seems a lot of the story is coming from Crisis on infinite earths. And in that story.
well supergirldies, killed by the monitor. What I worry is that this Supergirl is only in there to be killed off as part of the Flash fixes everything situation.

And that is the last thing I want.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
So very cool that Sasha Calle is playing a version of supergirl, she does a bang up job as Lola on Young and the restless.

Second, I'll be honest, I'm a bit worried about the plot line for this movie. They're calling it Flashpoint but it seems a lot of the story is coming from Crisis on infinite earths. And in that story.
well supergirldies, killed by the monitor. What I worry is that this Supergirl is only in there to be killed off as part of the Flash fixes everything situation.

And that is the last thing I want.
COIE is not the only event where heroes interact with multiverse versions of themselves.