• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
0LDv7NJ.gif

Jeffolation

Oct 30, 2017
This woman and her dog killing family should be pelted with rotten produce every time they leave the house.

bdbdbd

Oct 27, 2017
I see an opportunity for a new John Woo film: twin fetuses, one good, one evil and they battle in utero in a stunning display of gun ballet too see which shall emerge triumphant at the end of the pregnancy. Meanwhile, mom loves how energetic all their little "kicks" are but she's totally perplexed about the random white doves flying out of her lady parts.

Face/Off: Maximum Dilation

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I love how she somehow said something that can only be read as either pro-abortion or anti-gun.

I see an opportunity for a new John Woo film: twin fetuses, one good, one evil and they battle in utero in a stunning display of gun ballet too see which shall emerge triumphant at the end of the pregnancy. Meanwhile, mom loves how energetic all their little "kicks" are but she's totally perplexed about the random white doves flying out of her lady parts.

Face/Off: Maximum Dilation

Didn't Family Guy do this?