• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit. 5G, deep state, anti vaccination, racist. This is Mastered Ultra Instinct Karen.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I legit think the whole "5G will give you coronavirus" started of as just an internet joke that was never meant to be taken seriously. It was just supposed to be a joke/satire and then a group of idiots actually thought it was real and then it spiraled out of control.

That's the ONLY way that I can explain and think about it.
That Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity bullshit has been going on for years. That's the soil this incarnation of sheer stupidity grew on.

Kensation

Enlightened
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
3ikvLqD.png
"Mam, this is a Starbucks."

denseWorm

Banned
May 15, 2020
If I ever have any connection to a Karen - some friend who I haven't met for a while or something - I am genuinely going to fill their ear with liquid contempt for every last second they can stand to be near me.

Yatahaze

Jun 17, 2018
She reminds me of my brother and sister. They check all the boxes too. Racist, qanoners, anti vax, californians. It's wild. Everything is a conspiracy and everyone who doesn't think their way is a sheep.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
I demand to speak to the manager of Karens to express my disappointment in this Karen, she's a faulty product.

CthulhuSars

Oct 25, 2017
After all the other Karen videos were posted one would think perhaps this shit would stop. Then I realize she posted this shit at the start. This is an evolved form of Karen.

Yopis

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
East Coast
Had her ass kissed whole life probably. This does not compute. Bet since she was child her parents came running anytime she was upset. Fragile beautiful girl of theirs.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Those poor kids.

The barista should sue her for slander and defamation. No sane judge would ever hear her case of wanting that GoFundMe money.

TalonJH

Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
On April 25, Gilles shared a picture of herself wearing a Guy Fawkes mask and expressed her concern about stay-at-home orders in California. She wrote, ""Not complying with aggressive tyrannical government over reach, useless masks, mandatory vaccines, the closure of small businesses, parks, schools, social distancing, 5g, the deep and police state."

Gilles has commented on the Black Lives Matter movement as well. She has argued on Facebook that "whites are the most silenced, shamed, insulted, hated race there is and it's socially acceptable for all black and bi racial and white peoples to rant riot and loot over."

She went on, "It's not like they got a president, or dominated sports, entertainment, & music industry, o they also have affirmative action giving them free handouts. Putting millions of qualified white people at a disadvantage for full ride scholarships to private and state universities, but also in career and job markets as well. Your a f*cking moron if you still think all white peoples hate POC and are at all as privileged as you think. đź—ŁJust because I'm not associated with a movement that is going to slaughter it's own people and mine does not mean I'm racist."

This lady is horrible. Every subject she talks about is completely wrong.

Racist, anti-vax, police brutality denier, etc.

Last edited:

Chiaroscuro

Oct 25, 2017
The bible never mentions the 5th G. It's satanic and the unnatural vibrations cause aura shifts, which sadly lead to sponaneously forming tumors, viruses and fungi within the body.

edit:
1G =God, 2G = God+holyGhost, 3G=God+holyGhost+Gesus, 4G=God+holyGhost+Gesus+Godblessamerica, 5G=God+holyGhost+Gesus+Godblessamerica+GATES,BILL

Ghanks for the explanation. Makes Gense.

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017
It infuriates me to no end that this entitled, nasty person thinks she's somehow entitled to any of that money.

Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
They call these folks essential services, but they risking their lives and have to deal with the bullshit.

Yep, I was over worked on overnights combined with this shit and not even being able to see my folks. Kept getting worse where people would not even take masks I offered. My coworker tested positive so I'm like half way through quarantine. My staff had initial fears that the company would not cover these two weeks since the POT we got for corona was used by my night crew when our nightshift was closed at the start of the protests. Thankfully they are being taken care of but is all because of assholes that refuse to put a mask on for 5 mins. I don't hear any hero talk about us anymore.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
They call these folks essential services, but they risking their lives and have to deal with the bullshit.

My son got fired from Jack in the Box because he told a customer that if they wanted to eat in the restaurant, they really should wear a mask (it isn't mandatory) and that customer complained to corporate, saying, "he told us it wasn't safe to eat at your restaurant."

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
My son got fired from Jack in the Box because he told a customer that if they wanted to eat in the restaurant, they really should wear a mask (it isn't mandatory) and that customer complained to corporate, saying, "he told us it wasn't safe to eat at your restaurant."
I am sorry to here that. That shit always piss me off, corp it tells you one thing but will totally reverse it with slight push back from the customer and throw you under the bus for not somehow being able to do it both ways

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I am sorry to here that. That shit always piss me off, corp it tells you one thing but will totally reverse it with slight push back from the customer and throw you under the bus for not somehow being able to do it both ways

Yeah, having been a retail manger, I more than know that when corporate calls, your hands are basically tied when it comes to part-time employees in situations like that. Getting him to understand was difficult. He has Aspergers, so he was like, "I just wanted to make sure everyone was safe."

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, having been a retail manger, I more than know that when corporate calls, your hands are basically tied when it comes to part-time employees in situations like that. Getting him to understand was difficult. He has Aspergers, so he was like, "I just wanted to make sure everyone was safe."
Thats heartbreaking

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
Lol, this Karen posted it on Facebook trying to shame the employee, and now she is trying to sue to GoFundMe owner for defamation and wants some of the profits that were raised as a tip for the employee.

Yeah....what a fucken Karen.

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
This might be the most purest, undiluted Karen to ever exist. Attempts to shame someone for doing their job (and just being fucking responsible human being), backfires and gets shamed herself, goes on to rant about just flat out ridiculous shit that makes her look looney too, AND has the nerve to think she has any right to the GoFundMe money people raised for the guy?

Just.... wow. Her entitlement and stupidity is like the sun; It's blinding if you try to look right at it. I feel like I need shades to even look at this dumb bitch.

Fergie

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
England m8.
Any chance of her getting that money or is she just flailing for anything.

She blasted the guy to the world and now she's doing the tears. Incredible.

falcondoc

Oct 29, 2017
It is truly fucking disturbing how many disgusting lunatics there are like this lady out there in this country. Like full on brain-mush.

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
i'm still so confused about 5G...all I remember about 3 & 4G is people being excited about faster speeds...why are people all of a sudden freaking out over the next step?

It honestly feels like some of these people have been infected by an anti-intelligence virus that destroys any semblance of the ability to do even the most minuscule amount of critical thinking. I don't know how else to explain it.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017

I'm sorry that happened. In my lifetime, I really hope "the customer is wrong" finally takes hold.