• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Developed by Soleil, which is lead by former Team Ninja people.

F4r0_Atak

Oct 31, 2017
Home
It looks great. 👀😱🤯

EDIT: It's from the same team who did Naruto to Boruto:Shinobi Strikers and Devil's Third but also helped with No More Heroes Travis Strikes Again.

Last edited:

nbnt

Oct 26, 2017
Whaaaaaaat.

I literally just watched the whole series last week and was thinking how cool it'd be if we got a 2D game in that style.. close enough, lol.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This looks surprisingly good*

(*: Platinum's licensed fares also looked good and only one of them actually turned out good but I'll keep my fingers crossed)

SchuckyDucky

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Off topic a bit, but anyone remember that Samurai Jack platformer flash game that was on Cartoon Network's website? Loved it as a kid.

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
I'm getting the same vibes as that Afro Samurai game from last gen, which was pretty decent. Maybe this will be decent as well, looks alright.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
What are the odds that if this has been released back when the new season was airing that Platinum would have been making this instead

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I clicked on it thinking that we finally have the technology to make a game that is a nearly perfect representation of the TV show's visual style and flair.....but it looks like they just made a regular 3D character action game with slightly brighter colors.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I have never been excited for a game based on a cartoon series before. Is this the one?

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
Well this came completely out of nowhere!

Looking all right so far, I'll probably pick it up.

mikhailguy

Banned
Jun 20, 2019
This reminds me, I own the complete series on Blu Ray, but haven't watched yet, apart from the "movie."

OP
OP

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Based on the pedigree of the developers I expect a game with solid gameplay that is held back by a shoestring budget.

Oct 25, 2017
What, why now? And wow, I did not expect 3d.

I never expect much out of these kinds of things though, like the various adventure time games that ended up mediocre at best. But maybe it will be decent. I'll keep my eye on it for sure.

Also, I kinda like the plastic look, but cell shading makes so much more sense. Wonder why they didn't go with that?