• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
More here.

Got to admit, I feel bad. This series definitely lacked some of the charm that made Naruto popular, but it seemed to be such a passion project for Kishimoto, and ending at five volumes seems so short.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He should make that baseball manga he wanted

but then secretly make it tie into all his series as a curveball

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Always sad to see mangaka's work get cancelled before they can tell the full story...

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
it had potential, but I gave it thirty something chapters and it couldn't hook me

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
Did we ever come to a determination on if Kishimoto could actually write or was the first quarter or so of Naruto a fluke?

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Shonen Jump gave more leeway to this series than any other would receive so I don't feel too bad for Kishi.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah we've been calling it for a while now.

www.resetera.com

Masashi Kishimoto new series, Samurai 8 is a dud (UP: Cancelled)

Fame creator of Naruto (though he's only the writer) new manga just released it's first 2 volumes this week, after very heavy promotion upon release and even before hand. The next series from a creator of a debuted.....pretty bad. With the 2 volumes selling below 15,000 each and a combine...

Status
Not open for further replies.