• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2018
Let's see:

- Another attack on Android (topic doesn't feed his Apple obsession I guess)
- Yet another appearance by BronsonLee (you got a GPS on him or what?)
- An opening post just barely more interesting than an average PT thread
- An overly filtered avatar of himself
- Thread already off the rails on Page 1

Yup, it's a BAD thread alright

IXi9uEK.gif

All we're missing is the usual Dierce/Rushersauce heated retorts

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Nope. This is a no for me. Can't see any compelling reason for me to own this.

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
From someone who has never nor will ever buy an iPhone, the modern phone market in general is just a late-stage capitalism nightmare, full of useless shit form over function nobody asked for.

You heard it first here :/

Brhoom

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait
We love her newest record, biggest drop off the charts. From 3 to off the charts. We love a flop!

Caution had to suffer in order for AIWFCIY and MC to soar into the charts.
How did Caution do, hun?

CAeamsf.gif

Let's take a quick gander:

Mariah Carey's "Caution" Album Plunges Instantly After First Week Sales, Almost Completely Vanishing

NxA33G8.gif
NxA33G8.gif
NxA33G8.gif

IkLRftY.gif

Slay! Enjoy that aluminum foil certification, I guess!

pzFksSw.gif

Sure, let's ignore Merry Christmas selling 300K this year and AIWFCIY breaking the GLOBAL Spotify record.

Look at the bright side, at least your fave will have more ass padding for herself.

pzFksSw.gif

The Flop

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Sure, let's ignore Merry Christmas selling 300K this year and AIWFCIY breaking the GLOBAL Spotify record.

Look at the bright side, at least your fave will have more ass padding for herself.

pzFksSw.gif
But TOUCHDOWN said Caution toPPED the charts GLOBALLY.

Ambient80

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

pzFksSw.gif
What the fuck even is this thread right now? Jesus.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
So despite this tech having "so many" uses, I've seen exactly two suggested over and over:

1) Phone that folds into a tablet
2) Tablet that folds into a phone

Now that we have that out of the way, what other use does this have? A looong time ago I saw a concept video of a girl folding a tablet down into a phone, taking a picture of the material her purse was made of, setting it as her background, and then folding the phone into a bracelet and wearing it on her wrist. But that's also years off at this point if it's even really possible. So, not to shit on the tech because I love gadgets in general, but beyond turning your phone/tablet into a tablet/phone what other uses does this actually have? The only other thing I remember from the concept video was someone taking out a small tube and unrolling a screen to make a map, which kind of fits into the "make the small thing into a larger thing" category that's already been covered.

The Flop

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck even is this thread right now? Jesus.
It's a thread about how much a drunk Mariah Carey is now or something. IDK
It's not that hard to Follow:

Mariah Carey = Apple. People are quick to say she's old, out of style, and gives us the same thing every year. But at the end of the day we ALL come back to her.
The other washed up Hews are Samsung/Android - They're fun to hear on the radio every now and then, but you wouldn't pay to see them, and their sales are showing it. Poor them.

Oct 27, 2017
In high school I got those glasses with the foldable frames.
I'd be bored and would start playing with them. Twisting and bending away and occasionally class mates would notice and think they were really cool.
Then one day, I was bending them and they snapped clean in two along the ridge of the nose.
I had a shocked look on my face and had the bad luck that one of the louder more obnoxious kids was looking right at me when it happened.
The look on my face must have been hilarious because that kid and many others were laughing for what seemed like the next 20 minutes while I sat there with no glasses.

Anyway, point is the same thing is going to happen to someone with a bendable phone and it's going to be hilarious when it does.

The Flop

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): Thread derailment; previous infractions
Listen your washed up favs ain't got nothing on Apple and mine!

5H-1463966555.gif

The Flop

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It all fits together:

1. Apple is Madonna
2. Android remains a mess
3. BAD is HUELEN

The only thing I don't understand is why anyone is still talking about Mariah after the holiday season.
Listen, you have to let the Lambs have their moment. It's still relatively new, and she just LEFT the chart last week. The hangover is real.

Mod Edit: NSFW GIF removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.