• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Telpis

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
User Banned (Permanent): Creating a transphobic thread.
https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2019/0319/1037219-sam-smith-im-not-male-or-female/

I'm sorry but as a gay man and my opinion is that he's s man who likes other men that means your gay CHRIST!

I can understand Straight, Gay and Bi people and transgender but this non binary stuff is the stuff of nonsense.

I hope I won't get in trouble for my opinion maybe I need to be educated on the matter it's definitly something I'm gonna look into more to try to understand.

InspectaDekka

Banned
Jan 4, 2019
I think making this big news really doesn't help normalising new thoughts upon gender and sex. It just makes it seem like these people design their life around their gender when really this isn't the case and further creates this negative stereotype.

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
this non binary stuff is the stuff of nonsense.
giphy.gif

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If you understand what it means to be transgender I have a hard time understanding why you wouldn't understand what it means to be non-binary, they both arise from the same understanding of what the concept of gender is and how we come to use it to define ourselves

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
"I'm gonna look into this, but I wanted to make sure I said something stupid before I kew better."

Status
Not open for further replies.