• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dan-o

Oct 25, 2017

Sam Seder @SamSeder
Hey @scrowder great to finally meet you.

Looks like Sam and Steven had a nice little talk this morning, and it'll be published on H3H3 (I know, I know...) tomorrow or Wednesday.

EDIT: it's up!

And you should update first post with these versions:
DONE!

1. The short version where Sam Seder's recounts on how everything was setup (pretty entertaining, and it sets the mood)

2. The actual confrontation (starts around 9:30)

--
pre-tape my call-in show if old.

Last edited:

Tomohawk

Oct 27, 2017
Don't follow h3h3 anymore but from clips I've seen theyve seemed to have gotten better. I'm curious if they've done anything dumb recently.

moblin

Oct 25, 2017
Москва
Does Crowder even have a notable audience? I admittedly don't follow that world but I really only see his name pop up when he's being dunked on, unlike Hannity/Hewitt/Shapiro/et. al. who seem to have a much larger footprint in rightwing mindshare. I remember Crowder from the earlier days of Red Eye but even they didn't like him because he wasn't as funny as the guests/regulars who didn't style themselves as "comedians".

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
I understand everything in this post except h3h3. Who is that and why is it likely I don't want to engage with them in particular?

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, this sounds great. Cold Feet Crowder's been dodging Sam for years. I'm excited.

Doomguy Fieri

Nov 3, 2017
Does Crowder even have a notable audience? I admittedly don't follow that world but I really only see his name pop up when he's being dunked on, unlike Hannity/Hewitt/Shapiro/et. al. who seem to have a much larger footprint in rightwing mindshare. I remember Crowder from the earlier days of Red Eye but even they didn't like him because he wasn't as funny as the guests/regulars who didn't style themselves as "comedians".
Massive. It's all on Youtube, but that's plenty now a days.

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
omg I cannot wait, finally Crowder is forced to talk to an adult.

Not going to link it here but go watch Sam Seder talk to Tim Pool to see how he handles these morons with masterclass.

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
I understand everything in this post except h3h3. Who is that and why is it likely I don't want to engage with them in particular?

popular podcast and youtube channel that's mostly been 'apolitical' comedy, reactions, covering youtube drama and that kind of thing, but they've been dipping their toes a bit into more explicitly political stuff recently(for better or worse)

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I still think the funniest fucking part of this is that Crowder monitors Sam's stream whenever he shows up on someone else's show because he's so afraid that Sam will show up there.

He still managed to get fucking baited because Sam put up a pre recorded stream.

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
I still think the funniest fucking part of this is that Crowder monitors Sam's stream whenever he shows up on someone else's show because he's so afraid that Sam will show up there.

He still managed to get fucking baited because Sam put up a pre recorded stream.

Yep. Apparently Crowder even waited to call Ethan until Sam was already "live." Legendary jebaiting.

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
Having seen some more recent H3H3 stuff, I think Ethan's been getting better. He's been following a lot more left leaning personalities and isn't afraid to positions on serious stances anymore. He and Trisha Paytas were continuously trying to sound the alarm on David Dobrik and James Charles for being creeps, and Ethan was calling out Keemstar for being garbage for a while as well.

I'll gladly watch Sam Seder demolish Steven Crowder as well. As much as I've fallen off the idea that these little online debates accomplish much of anything, Crowder is such a scumbag I want to watch him squirm.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit, this actually went down?

Sam is a liberal and I don't always agree with his politics but he's got a good show and he knows his stuff. This'll be worth a watch.

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
The one where Sam realizes that Tim can't talk about politics without making comparisons to comic book movies?
yeah, tim goes on some dumbass segway into how thanos is a utilitarian and blah blah blah all villains in movies are utilitarians and sam just says "i dont care" lol

Yep. Apparently Crowder even waited to call Ethan until Sam was already "live." Legendary jebaiting.

legendary, he watches sam like a scared hawk

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
Hahaha fucking yes! Been laughing so hard at all of crowders shitty methods of avoiding Sam and Sam trying anyway he can to get the dude to stop being a coward....love that he managed to catch him out by putting up a fake stream so crowder thought he was safe......even better when he was on camera before this saying others would do anything to avoid debating.....classic projection from the right wing idiots again.

Kayla

Oct 28, 2017
Is this what qualifies as liberal entertainment for white people lol. I dont see why anyone would want to watch this

VPplaya

Nov 20, 2018
Having seen some more recent H3H3 stuff, I think Ethan's been getting better. He's been following a lot more left leaning personalities and isn't afraid to positions on serious stances anymore. He and Trisha Paytas were continuously trying to sound the alarm on David Dobrik and James Charles for being creeps, and Ethan was calling out Keemstar for being garbage for a while as well.

I'll gladly watch Sam Seder demolish Steven Crowder as well. As much as I've fallen off the idea that these little online debates accomplish much of anything, Crowder is such a scumbag I want to watch him squirm.

Ethan has been pretty candid lately about how some of his earlier stuff had been attracting a certain crowd that he did not want to be associated with. That's half the reason people like Crowder or the Quartering hate him now; because it was the equivalent of some conservative dirtbag finding out that one of their heroes was actually very liberal.

That, plus the large charitable contributions he's done and continues to do, show how much better he's gotten.

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
Ethan has been pretty candid lately about how some of his earlier stuff had been attracting a certain crowd that he did not want to be associated with. That's half the reason people like Crowder or the Quartering hate him now; because it was the equivalent of some conservative dirtbag finding out that one of their heroes was actually very liberal.

That, plus the large charitable contributions he's done and continues to do, show how much better he's gotten.
Have they addressed the jontron stuff? Last I heard they had him on right after the destiny debate and it was a... mess.

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Isn't Crowder a massive racist fuckhead? I don't know any of these people but I think there was a thread about him a while ago.

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
Glad to hear Ethan is getting this thing out tonight to stave off Crowder's upload tomorrow morning and prevent him from getting the upper hand.

Isn't Crowder a massive racist fuckhead? I don't know any of these people but I think there was a thread about him a while ago.

Oh all the time he is showing how racist he is. Not to mention he had one of his crew who claims he is a quarter-black while being white passing read the Hunter Biden texts from a couple weeks ago in full. Full on, hard "r", n-word included.

VPplaya

Nov 20, 2018
Have they addressed the jontron stuff? Last I heard they had him on right after the destiny debate and it was a... mess.

To be honest, I am not sure. I was a big fan of his non-podcast stuff for years (obviously watched him less since he started doing the podcast) but since about October or November of last year I started tuning in weekly and I don't think they have mentioned him once. Maybe they did earlier than when I started though. If I were to guess I'd say they don't talk much anymore but thats just my own opinion.

Lucini

Oct 27, 2017
while being white passing

I don't disagree with the point of this post, but please be careful with white-passing and white presenting. Often conflated and have completely different meanings and implications

I am Black and fair skinned enough to be white presenting. I don't attempt to or consciously "pass" for white. I will often correct people when an erroneous assumption is made, whereas a white passing person would assume that performative whiteness.

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
I don't disagree with the point of this post, but please be careful with white-passing and white presenting. Often conflated and have completely different meanings and implications

I am Black and fair skinned enough to be white presenting. I don't attempt to or consciously "pass" for white. I will often correct people when an erroneous assumption is made, whereas a white passing person would assume that performative whiteness.

Thank you for correcting me and I will be much more aware in the future if I bring the topic up again. I try to stay out of claiming someone to be "passing" or "presenting" as that I feel like is a field I am not that educated in to speak with any kind of authority. Not to mention I am white myself so it might not even be my place in general to make those distinctions in the first place.

jdmc13

Mar 14, 2019
Listen, I don't agree with all of Ethan's work or his stances, but this chill session he's having with Hasan is great.

Lucini

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you for correcting me and I will be much more aware in the future if I bring the topic up again. I try to stay out of claiming someone to be "passing" or "presenting" as that I feel like is a field I am not that educated in to speak with any kind of authority. Not to mention I am white myself so it might not even be my place in general to make those distinctions in the first place.

I don't think you meant any harm there, I just saw the opportunity to bring that up, especially as a Steven Crowder discussion will probably include some of his racist views/actions.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
perhaps the first time steven crowder might make some people laugh

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
Cold Feet Crowder already probably recorded something to make it seem like he saw everything coming, like Ethan said

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I hope it's just a whole interview of Crowder being dragged for his blatant racism

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
Goddamn I wish I could stay up to witness this but I gotta catch some sleep but then I get to wake up like Xmas morning!

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
What jontron stuff? That debate from years ago? No they haven't, and they will never will along with anyone else in that part of youtube(nakeyjakey caught flak here for hugging him). Their all friends so idk why it would ever get brought up.