• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
raimimemes are getting out of control XD
wb77q1bdf7f41.jpg

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
Surprised Raimi even wants to work with Disney again. But not a bad pick at all. Total upgrade.

MistaTwo

SNK Gaming Division Studio 1
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Gimme Campbell as Stygro just for the hell of it Raimi.

Or Ben Franklin.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
Can't everyone celebrate Raimi without bagging on Derrickson? I thought DS 1 was alright and nothing to write home about but no need to be a dick about it lol.

And strangely, I'm gonna miss McAdams

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Yes!

I was wondering when he would finally pick another movie project again! This could be a great fit and his horror chops could apply here too.

Hopefully Disney lets him direct the action too - he's so good at it.

One of my favorite directors. It's a pity he didn't do more over the last 10 years. Drag me to hell was so much fun I was hoping he would return to that style of horror at least once more.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Watch Raimi passes on the project and all the detractors laugh in smug self-satisfaction about how the MCU would never let a director of his talent have enough freedom to ever agree...then we get someone like Guillermo Del Toro or Peter Jackson.

I'd cackle myself into a coma.

Nida

Aug 31, 2019
Everett, Washington
When a story comes out about someone being in talks to join an MCU film, it usually ends up meaning it's a done deal.

Christian Bale, Kit Harrington, Jake Gyllenhaal, etc.

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
The guy that made the worst Spider-Man movie? Please have mercy.

No no that's Marc Webb and he made two of the worst Spider-Man movies

If Danny Elfman does return let him do his own themes. He's not so good with taking over other people's works. Not that Giacchino did anything memorable for the first movie.