• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Patitoloco

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Concept art:

EfKQaIHX0AA5SiJ

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
As disappointing as it is that he still doesn't have a new game, this is an awesome op for the game.

OP
OP
Patitoloco

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
it hurts more when they actually make a splinter cell and people will be like "oh they gave a game to that rainbow six guy"

Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty convinced by now that the handling of the IP is part of a bet at Ubisoft at how many cameos without a new mainline game they can make before people start complaining.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Look, I'd like a new Splinter Cell as much as the rest of you but this is still hype AF.

OP
OP
Patitoloco

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Isnt the whole point of Splinter Cell units to work on their own so they can be easily disowned if captured/killed?
Yea, but lol at anyone from Ubisoft remembering Splinter Cell lore

Splinter Cells have worked with other units, but they usually don't know they are Splinter Cell or what org they're from.

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
He's not "a Rainbow Six". Get your facts straight!

He's a Rainbow operative. Him being the new Six would actually be awesome in a "this is the most use they will ever make of this character" kind of way.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
This game isn't for me but I'm really happy for its success and for the people that enjoy it. Seems like it really defied all odds of being DOA and now it's still going years after release.

White Glint

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome. Can't wait to hear about his ability and loadout. Hopefully not another combination of Caveira/Vigil/Nokk's stuff.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Always felt MGSV was the perfect template for a new splinter cell. Kojima basically gave ubi the open world formula to use.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
While everyone else is joking on no more SC, I can't beleive most are overlooking how ... UN-sam fischer he looks. Like, I get it, they change the look every game. But nothing - nothing - about that reminded me of Sam. And I loved Blacklist.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
The original Conviction Sam, ok then. But how about a new game or even a remake of the original? Or a Collection. These cameos and a cartoon of all things feel like a band-aid. The treasured IP needs new blood before gamers forget why it was good.
latest

www.youtube.com

Splinter Cell: Conviction [Unreleased 2007 beta version] All gameplay footage

All the gameplay videos of the original version of Splinter Cell Conviction on Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.http://www.neogamer.com.br/https://www.facebook.com...

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
It's a rare talent, being able to recreate an iconic character that both doesn't look and sound right.

This looks more like a bargain bin Punisher.

OP
OP
Patitoloco

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
He's not "a Rainbow Six". Get your facts straight!

He's a Rainbow operative. Him being the new Six would actually be awesome in a "this is the most use they will ever make of this character" kind of way.
True

To be fair, all my knowledge of Rainbox Six are their Vegas adventures, I played a lot of Siege, but they could be anything lol

Zoid

Oct 27, 2017
Why does he look like that? Why does he sound like that? Who is Zero?

Are they gonna sell us a 3rd/4th Echelon skin separately?

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Oh man, knew about the new character probably being a 4th Echelon fella cause of the leaks but didn't think it'd be Sam himself. That dude needs Big Boss levels of recognition by Rainbow at this point.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Which iconic character has Ubisoft shit on more? Sam Fisher or Rayman?