• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
nUGmAco.png

I am all set for the direct

Noog

▲ Legend ▲
May 1, 2018
He doesn't seem like a popular request, but I'd love Crash Bandicoot. I think his stage would be super unique and fun, and his moveset could have some cool melee move potential.

Geno is possible. Dante is most likely I think.

Ruu

Oct 28, 2017
I don't even like Halo but Master Chief being in smash would just be so bonkers to me that I'd enjoy it. I know that wouldn't happen though. Close 2nd for me would be Steve from Minecraft because I know how much that would mean to my kids. My son would flip the fuck out at that. I kind of just want something my son will enjoy. He hasn't cared much for the DLC so far (save for Banjo) so Dante would be a huge bummer since he doesn't know who that is.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
For 12 hours we get to live in a world where the chances of the next Smash character actually being John Cena are the highest they will ever be

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Man I can't believe Edelgard is finally coming to Smash

Baby Bird

Nov 5, 2017
Só let's enumerate why Phoenix Wright is the most deserving Capcom rep, and maybe even of all third party reps right now:

- Ace Attorney Is considered one of Capcom's most important franchises, with steady releases since it's inception in 2001, and large volume of sales, especially considering how niche the Visual Novel genre is.
- Has a HUGE history on Nintendo consoles. If I'm not mistaken, ALL of its main titles and spin-offs have been released on a Nintendo platform
- It's actually a character that brings something new to the table, instead of being another "Cool anime character that fights with some weapon". Has a huge amount of supporting characters that could be added to its moveset and add flavor.
- Shu Takumi and Sakurai are buddies (:

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
I know you're joking, but I do think Devil May Cry is one of the most influential games of its genre. It predates God of War and 3D Ninja Gaiden, and it obviously directly inspired Bayonetta and every other Platinum action game.
I'm not really underestimating DMC, I'm pointing out how DQ is underestimated but the person I'm quoting : ).

Status
Not open for further replies.