• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
I'll eat my hat if this isn't better than LBP3. There's lots of new footage in that video and it looks great.

Just worried about what the price is going to be like for it in the UK. I don't expect it to be extortionate like Demon's Souls (£70!) but it probably won't be much better. It'll be hard to wait for a discount, especially if it ends up reviewing well.
Sackboy A Big Adventure, which costs the standard $60/£60/€70.
www.vg247.com

Sony confirms raising first-party game prices to $70/£70/€80 on PS5

Sony is the latest publisher to jump on the $70 games trend.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm interested in this. Mario 3D World style co-op platforming. Could be a lot of fun.

Shame covid is a thing. Very detrimental to local co-op potential but thankfully it has online.

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
oh and this looks fucking great. I will buy this. Is this going to be Sumo's best game ever, even better than Snake Pass?

Aug 12, 2019
I'm still very happy with how this game looks and excited that it might turn out to be a great way to keep Sack Boy in the PlayStation ecosystem even without Media Molecule making the Little Big Planet series. I hope it turns out to be as good as I think it could be just based upon what we've seen so far. PlayStation can make wonderful platformers when they decide to put the effort in.

Crumrin

Banned
Feb 27, 2020
60fps, responsive controls, and a compelling world. Sumo has their priorities straight!

Day one! \o/

Jump_Button

Oct 27, 2017
The game is big he say but dont show anything new :/ Sumo Digital can be hit or miss it been a long time from they last hit with anything other then racing games

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Why is this not called "Sackboy's Little Big Adventure", and yet there is a game on PSN called "Little Big Workshop" that has nothing to do with this franchise?

AndyD

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 27, 2017
Nashville
So couch coop correct? This could well be my first PS5 game to play with the kids all through Xmas break.

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
I hope that this means we get an LBP4 by Mm2. I need that Create aspect that makes the series so great, otherwise I'd play a 3D Mario or something.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
ok that video was pretty charming. Seems much smoother than the original presentation where it seemed a bit 'framey'

Has a LBP x Tearaway vibe going on which works for me

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely looks fun, don't think I'll pick it up at launch but will probably get it further down the line.

Rover_

Jun 2, 2020
this looks waaay too fun, also couch coop is a must. gonna buy once the price drops a little.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
This game is the one I had the lowest expectations for (based on my own level of enjoyment of LBP). This looks awesome.

JaredTaco

Oct 27, 2017
Oh wow. This has online co-op. Think they'll allow PS4 vs. PS5?

Edit: Does it have online co-op??? I see the blog post mentions online multiplayer requiring PSN, but sometimes those messages are misleading.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
You know what? Doing away with the creation stuff actually makes me more excited for this.
Same here, I don't really have much time to create stuff and learn tools (it's why I didn't create a single level in Mario Maker 2), so I never really bothered with LBP, but I enjoyed Tearaway a lot. I might get this, it's a cute platformer and we could definitely use more of those. I'm finishing Tropical Freeze soon, finished Mario Odyssey not too long ago and I'm looking forward to Crash 4.