• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Being developed by Sumo Digital

S5WQFh8.png

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
This looks really interesting, but I've always hated Little Big Planet's platforming, so we'll see if this is any better

Rndom Grenadez

Prophet of Truth
Dec 7, 2017
In but I'm hoping the physics are better than previous LBP game's. That's always what turned me off of them.

GlowingBovine

Prophet of Truth
Nov 27, 2017
The fact it's not called little big planet makes me worry, will this still have level creation?

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
Very pleasant surprise. Hope they continue the customization. Loved my time with LBP.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
The LBP games sucked as platformers, you needed to create your own stuff

that said I have a lot of fondness for Sumo Digital, they seem to make good games on small ass budgets

Midgarian

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 16, 2020
Midgar
I'm curious if it will be developer curated levels only. That's probably why it doesn't have the LBP name.

Makes me interested tbh.

totofogo

Oct 29, 2017
Chicago
Sony didn't acquire Sumo right? The "Playstation Studios" moniker is an odd choice since it leads to things like this.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
At last, my liking of sackboy minus the rest of the little big planet creation baggage.

Sumo do good work and LBP3 was my favourite of the previous games so I'm on board

valentine71

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I would very much prefer if they contracted Sumo Digital to do a PlayStation all stars racing game or something instead of this.