• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GlowingBovine

Prophet of Truth
Nov 27, 2017
Well that's not something I expected to read when I refreshed the page. Out of fucking nowhere. Hope we get more info soon.

jpbonadio

Nov 8, 2017
Since crazy games are been announced ouf of nowhere this week, can I ask for a modern and 3D Streets of Rage 4?

I will ask Wallmart Canada if they can leak it. Sega won't be mad.

Sabretooth

Oct 27, 2017
India
Wasn't GSC making STALKER 2 way back when, and then it got canned in favour of some MMO-style shooter? Maybe I'm mixing up studios.

Either way, I don't really feel too optimistic about this. We'll see in 2021.

Chumley

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like this is the kind of announcement Sony or Microsoft should have made at their conference. Like, really. Such a wasted opportunity.

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
I mean, seriously, what the fuck.

Time to replay STALKER and Call of Pripyat, aka two of the best games of all-time, aka games that were never going to get another sequel until today.

I am happy as fuck right now.

ElOdyssey

Oct 30, 2017
Holy shit! This is HUGE. Please let the atmosphere be god tier like the previous games. It has yet to be unmatched.

Deleted member 22585

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
EU
Ok I didn't see that one coming at all. Even for total surprise announcements, there is usually some buzz around it. This comes out of freaking noooooooowhere.

Really enjoyed the first one, but am sceptical about this game. Not sure they will be able to deliver.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Nice! I never played the first one or its expansions, as I've never been into PC gaming, but I'm happy for those who are fans. Hopefully this means remasters of the originals are coming.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The sequel to literally best shooter of all fucking time.

Oct 27, 2017
Dinuba, CA
Very cool. I read an issue of Game Informer a couple of months back and they did a retrospective on S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and it definitely piqued my interest so I'll not only be buying the first game in the future, but keeping my eyes on the sequel going forward.