• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Good for Coogler! It's gonna be hard to watch anything set in Wakanda for a while without Chadwick, but TV shows take a while to make so by the time whatever they've got cooking is ready hopefully the wounds will be healing.

My hope is we can get some nice quality Okoye and M'Baku content. After everything Leticia Wright has said and done lately I'm not exactly hyped for her as a protagonist.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, there's so many Marvel shows coming.

zDYJrlZ.png

mernst23

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
While I am super stoked for this, I can see it getting scrapped based on what happens in bp2 in regards to how they honor Chadwick. Hopefully they don't fuck it up.

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
While I am super stoked for this, I can see it getting scrapped based on what happens in bp2 in regards to how they honor Chadwick. Hopefully they don't fuck it up.

This is far enough along after BP2 and their decision about Boseman, that I don't think that's a possibility. Also, 5 years to me means wanting Coogler involved in Wakanda related shit so that they have a consistent tone, vision, and continuity between everything they're planning to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.