• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
I hate that i feel the need to ask this, and please forgive me for doing, but is it possible for the House Dems or any other measures to prevent the GOP and Trump to fast-track a SCOTUS nom in?

They're fast tracking literally anybody they can. Tom Cotton and Ted Cruz are prime candidates if Trump has any say.

This country is primed and ready to go back 100 years.

Operations

Oct 29, 2017
Is stacking the courts even an option for Biden now? Republicans can claim its illegal and the new SCOTUS would side with them.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
RIP.

America is officially fucked now. Even with the Presidency, we're doomed to at least a generation of conservative rule. At least we had Roe v Wade while it lasted.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
They're going to ram through the most conservative, far right, young wackjob possible days before the election.

Fuck this fucking shit, man.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Rest In Peace to a queen.

This is literally the worst thing that could have happened. Our country is fucked fucked fucked.

Edit: reeling in my venom. I'm emotional right now.

Last edited:

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Can dems do anything to delay the SC pick?? Or are we just fucked

No, McConnell nuked the fillibuster on SC nominees with Trump's first pick. I mean, even if he hadn't, I imagine he would have for this. His legacy is now filling the courts with radical rightwing judges, and tilting the SC hard right for at least decades (if not forever) will be the final feather in his hat. There is no way that seat is not getting filled within the next month.

Kuga

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
RIP. She held out as long as she could and I don't think we can ask for anything more. Unfortunately, the Supreme Court is probably fucked for at least a generation now.

P-Tux7

Mar 11, 2019
It says a lot about how fucked of a president Trump is when he STILL casts a shadow over a respectable elderly woman dying

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Time to try to change the rules to get rid of supreme justices. Impose an actual limit to how long they serve, get the fuckers trump put in place out, whatever it is. It would be the time to do it. Good luck US.