• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017

1ZWJTPY.png

lZA7P8G.png

ePEXTX6.png

Zi59VOu.png

About:

So far from what I read it is a futuristic military First Person Shooter game. With a Multiplayer of up to 64 Players.
But yeah, look SO good!!! It need more attention!!!

Source:
https://forums.unrealengine.com/community/work-in-progress/1533676-game-russia-2055

Theecliff

Oct 28, 2017
man that has to be the worst and most obstructive lens effect i've ever seen in a game.

also how did you hear about this OP? there's like 3 views on the YouTube video and no responses on the forum post lol

OP
OP
SweetSark

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
I've seen some speculation that this might be connected to Death Stranding somehow, but don't know where people get it from. Anyhow, looks awesome as hell.

Char

Dec 9, 2017
I've seen some speculation that this might be connected to Death Stranding somehow, but don't know where people get it from. Anyhow, looks awesome as hell.
Kojima recently retweeted the video:

And combined with its obscurity as mentioned here:
also how did you hear about this OP? there's like 3 views on the YouTube video and no responses on the forum post lol

Some folks have gotten the idea that this is a similar ruse to what Kojima pulled with Moby Dick studios and The Phantom Pain.

But it's far more likely that a Russian fan of Kojima sent him the link and Kojima just innocently retweeted it to give this developer some free publicity; especially considering Kojima's large Russian fanbase.

Owarifin

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
That looks like sorta like Titanfall,
but with far smaller budget...

Though if it's on Steam, it might sell better.

OP
OP
SweetSark

SweetSark

Banned
Nov 29, 2017

What? This is the first time hearing this.
Also i just saw the post of Kojima.
This is Weird.
Also again, I am good at searching that why I find "easy".

Traxus

Spirit Tamer
Jan 2, 2018
Dude...this is definitely a Kojima ARG or something. Those alien and mech designs are some freaky shit.

TripaSeca

Oct 27, 2017
SĂŁo Paulo
Kojima Tweeted this video with a lot of Mystery. This looks a lot like the time we saw all those Moby Dick Studios trailers.
I'm betting Kojima is coming up with a kind of ground Zeroes for death stranding.
I think it'll be a mix between ground Zeroes and PT.
At the same time a teaser game and an introductory game to death stranding.
If I had to bet I'd bet he'll release at TGA.

Alex Connolly

Oct 27, 2017
Kagoshima, Japan
People whining it's not a TBS FPS? I mean, sure, we need more gun-related dungeon crawlers...but...

I'm jonesing for more shooters with ARMA/OpFlash/BiA-style squad command options. Since nobody is interested in making me a new FSW, stuff like this will do.

Redfox088

Banned
May 31, 2018
I just want a new brothers in arms style game. Don't care about the setting and who I'm shooting at.

Sedated

Apr 13, 2018
Overall look is different from death stranding... I don't think it's connected at all. This game looks very metal gearey and I think is why Kojima tweeted about it.

Redfox088

Banned
May 31, 2018
It's the title that makes me think it's DS marketing. Russia 2055 is too On the nose because of metro for me. Who knows.

abracadaver

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
1 guy working on it for a few months and the "trailer" shows nothing but a few models moving around obsured by visual effects

Doubt this will ever become a game