• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rhomega

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
"I do not wish death upon people, but there are names I wouldn't mind seeing in the obituary." -Mark Twain, probably

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
GAf having a mini meltdown about people saying he was evil sure is something.... it's funny and sad to watch , in regards to Rush , fuck cancer but I am not sad at his passing, a vile human being.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Limbaugh dying on the same day a Trump building was imploded makes me think someone destroyed a final Horcrux

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
NBC is very sad about this news.

3QJNs3_H

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
I am usually very reserved about people dying by for this fucker?

I am happy. Very happy. Rot in nothingness piece of shit.

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
It appears nothing of value was lost today.

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
The media is stroking him hard with words like "phenomenon" and "pioneer".

The dude was a trash redneck with an undeserved platform. No big loss on this fine day.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
So I'm guessing someone over at Twitter got real mad since "Rush Limbaugh" is no longer trending.

"AIDS Update" is trending with "Rush Limbaugh" though.

Hmm... 🤔

Oct 29, 2017
Can I get a small summary of why he was shitty? Never heard of this guy.

He was the most influential conservative talk show radio host...probably ever, and he is directly responsible for the shit-tier opinion based "news" programs that actively poison the minds of tens of millions of Americans each and every single day. Most, if not all, problems that you might have with opinion based "news" programs and/or conservative talk radio programming are because of this guy.

No Rush? No Tucker.
No Rush? No Hannity.
No Rush? No Ingraham.
To name the current examples of problematic programming. Basically, Fox News.

He was racist, sexist, homophobic, actively claimed that smoking does not kill you (ironic, I know), and is directly responsible for Donald Trump's presidency.

Without Rush I don't think you have President Trump in 2016, and certainly not his continued support by his base throughout the last 4+ years.

He was propaganda to the fullest extent.