• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JoseDFrog

Oct 27, 2017
Nope. Not gonna celebrate his death. Nope, I'm not. Not one bit. Will not be sipping on some cognac all day to this. I will most certainly not do that.

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
His negative impact on the discourse in the country and through it to the world, will last for generations.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rush Limbaugh did a lot to poison the national discourse in the US. He was a very public sexist and racist. The world is better off without him in it. Addition by subtraction.

Yourfawthaaa

Nov 2, 2017
Bronx, NY
giphy.gif

'
Anyway

PK Gaming

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't say I'm too happy about it

70 years was too much for a bastard like him. Can't even begin the stress the damage this guy did. Genuinely the worst of them, and if there's a modicum of justice in this bitch of an existence then he's suffering in hell right now

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
even in times like these, cancer is one of those things you never - under any circumstances - gotta hand it to.
Usually I wouldn't, but screw the etiquette here. He was a miserable excuse of a human being whose dubious legacy was playing a hand in brainwashing millions of people. Among other things, he ironically used his platform to downplay the dangers of smoking. Him dying is probably the only decent thing he's ever done. Even the tiniest bit of sympathy is too good for him. Save it for all the people whose lives were negatively affected by him and people like him.

Last edited:

ibyea

Oct 25, 2017
There is a celebratory music i would like to post, but I don't remember the name of it, so all I can say is, hooray!