• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
xLRiHAm.gif

Hootie

Dec 25, 2017
He encouraged and spread so much hate and ignorance for so many goddamn years. I won't be shedding any tears today over this.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Very saddened to hear. My prayers are with his loved ones. I hope others dont treat hate with hate. Will never celebrate a death, a creation of God. Sad indeed. I hope he was close to the Lord in the end.
If there is a heaven, and that man is there, I'm going to have serious questions and doubts when I arrive, like "where is the nearest exit?"

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Has he even had any pull in the last couple of years? Feel like we don't hear his name like we used to

It doesn't matter to me - he did so much damage to political discourse in the 90s and 2000s that he could literally have done a 180 10 years ago and become the most liberal hippie in the world, and I'd still celebrate his death for the damage he's caused. He was irredeemable the minute he started calling people feminazis and mocking the children of politicians, and he only got worse as time went on.

If his wife wants to atone for his crimes, she should donate his wealth to left-leaning causes. Unless she's a conservative extremist like him - then fuck her too.

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
Very saddened to hear. My prayers are with his loved ones. I hope others dont treat hate with hate. Will never celebrate a death, a creation of God. Sad indeed. I hope he was close to the Lord in the end.
No worries, we'll do the celebrating for you.
That is one creation of God's that's going to need some serious purifying in a fiery pit for a long, LONG while before its ready to see anything positive...

MisterSnrub

Mar 10, 2018
Someplace Far Away
This dude fucked up so so so many people's heads and I am not saddened to hear he died of lung cancer considering his MASSIVE denialism of the side effects of smoking

His death was fitting, the only thing it lacked was party poppers and tinsel

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
I cannot overstate this: I'm so glad this particular boil on the asshole of the United States has been lanced. It fucking rules that Rush Limbaugh is dead. He did a lot of awful things, and we will feel his impact for the rest of our lives. But right now the world is a better place. I wish I could go smoke a big fat cigar, just because I'm alive and can and he's fucking worm food.

Wow, this rules.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I was wondering why the weather cleared up today.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This forum really, really disappoints and disgusts me sometimes.

Y'all never have balloons and cake ready for when we get good news.

Some choice Limbaugh quotes

[To an African American female caller]: "Take that bone out of your nose and call me back."

Responding to a caller who said black people should have a greater voice on issues: "They are 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?"

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
I'll take the 'if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all' on this one.

IamError

Aug 22, 2020
Happy first annual Rush Limbaugh death day everyone! I for one plan on celebrating this wonderful occasion every year.

yyr

Nov 14, 2017
White Plains, NY
I reacted to seeing this thread title by saying "oh, good!" out loud. Caught me off guard, as I'm not usually the type to celebrate anyone's death. Oh, well.

I'm old enough to have been there when Limbaugh began his career of poisoning society.

He truly was one of the architects of the hellworld we now live in.

But you know what?

I do feel sorry.

For the devil.

Nobody should have Rush Limbaugh in their world.