• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Starting to think with TheQuartering also deactivating his account, this is some sort of Right wing temper tantrum over Trumps account.

Not a single fuck was given.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
The rats are crawling into their holes. There will be cries in the wilderness, but they'll rarely be seen. They will be back in full force in 4 years.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
NaughtyShadowyGadwall-size_restricted.gif

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's immensely satisfying to know that Limbaugh will leave this world feeling like the leftist hordes have successfully brought communist censorship to America. Goodbye bitch.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
Just remember, Twitter allows a 30 day grace period if you delete your account. He has 30 days to reactivate it and it will be back to normal.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Oh my god no! Please stop deactivating your accounts! It hurts so much! Can't imagine how devastating it'd be for lib soul if plenty of these people deactivated their accounts in solidarity with Trump 🥺

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I really need this guy to pass on already, I hope for it everytime I see his name but I'm disappointed everytime

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
Now here's a guy who is gonna make a great gender-neutral bathroom. And he went and deleted his twitter too. #blessed

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
"hey, rush, you know that twitter account you aren't using"

image.jpg

Actually, I hadn't considered that but that makes a lot of sense. He probably foresaw Trump requesting to take over his account and decided to preemptively "take a stand" to make his account unavailable.

Zoph

Oct 25, 2017
Literally the Judean People's Front Suicide Squad, with all of these reactionary shit heels deplatforming themselves. Couldn't have asked for a funnier night.