• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Good riddance.

Deleted member 4274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I used to to listen to this motherfucker as a kid. Seriously. Since 11. My mom hated it but would listen to teach me and my little bro what certain people think about us. I have an aunt who died of breast cancer. She had great insurance, but I hope to fucking GOD this motherfucker is suffering the amount I watched her endure. Times infinity. Fuck him and everyone like him.

SNRUB

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
I'll never understand why people think it's morally wrong to wish death on pieces of shit that you know, probably deserve it for the problems they've caused. That Ron Paul thread from a few weeks ago was a testament to that.

Anyways, fuck Rush. His death may be the one bright spot of this garbage year.

Cerulean_skylark

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
please don't die before trump is out. I don't want Rush Limbaugh lying in state

Templeusox

Oct 25, 2017
Get ready for his mainstream lionization: "Limbaugh was a polarizing figure to many, but no one can deny his trailblazer status in the media landscape."

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just hold on until Trump loses and Dems flip the Senate then I can party in your tears as you face the Reaper you horrible stain on humanity.

Oct 27, 2017
For how much misery that fucker has caused just to make money and get attention? Fuck him, I hope he dies soon and the end is really, really painful and horrible.
I'm cheering on the cancer.

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
I just read that Jeff Bridges has Lymphoma. I hope he can recover and return to health.

AlteredBeast

Don't Watch the Tape!
Oct 27, 2017
He's one of the worst non-rapist, non-killers of the past 50 years. Dude is straight toxic and has led a dramatic shift in the way politics have been shaped and discussed in America.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Couldn't have happened to a better man. Now hopefully we can all get around to forgetting he even existed in the first place.

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
Oct 26, 2017
Your existence has made this country a worse place to be, and the world will be a better place when you're gone.

Goodbye, you heartless, gutless, feckless, cowardly, lying, hypocritical son of a bitch. I hope your last moments are with your loved ones...pointing and laughing at you as you pass into the void, terrified and alone.

Edit: And I say all this having just returned yesterday from a month long ban for being "overly hostile in a sensitive thread." Hopefully the mods can understand why this time, things are a little different than when I went after protest voters after RBG died.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
Lmao get fucked rush. You ruined my parents.
He did the same to my dad. Fuck Rush.

Add me to the list of parents he ruined. I'm pretty sure he's teh reason why my dad is so brainwashed (way before Fox News. Though I'm pretty sure Fox News is to blame for my stepmom). Well I guess I can't say ruined cause my dad has listened to Rush as long as I can remember (and been a republican. He claims he was a democrat once and the only reason I believe him is my biological mom verifies that).