• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
amp.washingtontimes.com

Rush Limbaugh gives cancer update: ‘Days where I do not think I’m under a death sentence are over’

Conservative talk radio legend Rush Limbaugh told listeners Monday that he can no longer deny he’s “under a death sentence” due to the progression of his stage 4 lung cancer.

Conservative talk radio legend Rush Limbaugh told listeners Monday that he can no longer deny he's "under a death sentence" due to the progression of his stage 4 lung cancer.

Mr. Limbaugh, who first announced his diagnosis in February, said during his show that scans taken earlier this month showed "some progression of cancer" after it had initially been rendered "dormant."
"It's tough to realize that the days where I do not think I'm under a death sentence are over," he continued. "Now, we all are, is the point. We all know that we're going to die at some point, but when you have a terminal disease diagnosis that has a time frame to it, then that puts a different psychological and even physical awareness to it.

quesalupa

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
US
tenor.gif

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
So, the cancer has developed Rush, huh?

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
just think, countless people poorer than him get this cancer and worse but can't get healthcare in one of the wealthiest nations in the world, thanks to the ideologies he's helped spread

HammerOfThor

Oct 26, 2017
Hopefully he will live one enough to see Trump voted out and some solid Democrat bills passed. Maybe even have Trumps prosecution.

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
He's been an absolute monster and responsible for all sorts of ideas that have had bad effects on numerous people. I don't in any way feel bad about this happening to him.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
He's actively spread lies contributing to the death of thousands of Americans via his bullshit since the pandemic started. Not to mention his decades of right-wing nonsense.

Thoughts and prayers.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
After decades and I mean DECADES of spewing poison and misinformation he has met an eventuality he can scream at, deride, call the higher authorities on et al, and it will remain unfazed.

Rush Limbaugh, meet the biological Rush Limbaugh from within.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Good. I think he's done more to poison political discourse than just about anyone. The sooner (and more painfully) he drops dead, the better.

gforguava

Oct 25, 2017
My mother died of lung cancer and it was a brutal and horrible thing. I hope his experience withering away is just as miserable.

Nude_Tayne

Jan 8, 2018
earth
I have a gut-level reaction of sympathy for any human being experiencing this. I can't not. The world will be better off without him though. What a monster.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
I'm not even sure if hes lucky that hes been alive as long as he has. When my step dad had it, he went down pretty quick with the chemo and was gone within 8 weeks of diagnosis. One thing for sure, he is suffering like hell right now.

bruhaha

Banned
Jun 13, 2018
Didn't this guy supposedly lose his voice a few years ago? Yet he's still on the radio?

Edit: He said he was going deaf all the way back in 2001.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
Hopefully history forgets him before he's even dead and buried. Just the residual stink acting as a reminder of how toxic personalities can effect society.