• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't he just about on his deathbed anyway? I hope that asshole is suffering.

He should get the same treatment Don Imus did when he called a bunch of black basketball players "nappy headed hoes" and when he also went on a racist tirade against Donovan McNabb during his ESPN days. It's like he has a racist spider sense or something.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
A 30 year vet of the NBA (photographer) posted a Joe And The Ho pic on his Facebook the other day and the NBA kicked his ass out of the bubble and then out of the league. Fuck these people.

Edit: I see that story is what lead to this. Also, what's with Rush's voice now? Sounds like someone is playing him at 5x speed.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Presidential Medal of Freedom winner Rush Limbaugh.

How far have we fallen.

Oct 25, 2017
You would think he would avoid doing radio with advanced lung cancer. Spend his final days in hiding with his giant pile of money he made from spreading hate and bigotry.

Oct 30, 2017
It's the same sexist trope we see all too often.

She's basically been accused her whole life of sleeping her way to the top.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You would think he would avoid doing radio with advanced lung cancer. Spend his final days in hiding with his giant pile of money he made from spreading hate and bigotry.
It was never about the money. The goal was always to leave the world in a much worse place than it was when he was born, and by God, has he succeeded in that 10-fold.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
It's the same sexist trope we see all too often.

She's basically been accused her whole life of sleeping her way to the top.
Willie Brown is also trash. Dude has been out of politics for a bit but every time Kamala is in the spotlight, he does interviews about their relationship. The man loves attention.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
A 30 year vet of the NBA (photographer) posted a Joe And The Ho pic on his Facebook the other day and the NBA kicked his ass out of the bubble and then out of the league. Fuck these people.

Edit: I see that story is what lead to this. Also, what's with Rush's voice now? Sounds like someone is playing him at 5x speed.

Nice. NBA stays winning.

Haloid1177

Oct 25, 2017
GettyImages-1204089469-e1581353250946.jpg

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017

I think he's quoting that story.

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
no surprise. I saw Facebook memes about how Kamala sucked and fucked her way to the top already. Conservatives are a weird bunch.

LordRuyn

Oct 29, 2017
I am not going to give this piece of shit clicks on his video but even from the thumbnail I know what to expect.
That re20 in gold looks gaudy, I did not even know electrovoice had it available in such a shitty and tasteless color.