• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
Loved this season. Strong folks all around. People think it was a bad one? :(

I love Rosé and Gottmik so much but both wins there based on the lipsyncs were correct.

Man, we got some AMAZING talent in the pipes from seasons 11-13 begging for their All Star returns.

scarlet

Oct 25, 2017
Loved this season. Strong folks all around. People think it was a bad one? :(

I love Rosé and Gottmik so much but both wins there based on the lipsyncs were correct.

Man, we got some AMAZING talent in the pipes from seasons 11-13 begging for their All Star returns.

Great top 3, but the rest of the season are terrible for me.

tucah

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't hate the season but it absolutely needed to be cut down at least a few of those non-elim episodes.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
The bizarre pacing of the first 3 episodes was strange and disorienting, agreed. The beneficial byproduct of that was that we got to spend more time with all the queens so that even the very first (true) elimination managed to feel impactful. I'd be hard pressed to name any of the first-eliminated queens from.any other season besides Miss Vanjie.

So glad it was La La btw. Olivia was a great competitor, but Congeniality? Ugh. She wound up being saccharine and annoying. No ty.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Til' The World Ends is such a weird song to lip sync to, because besides the lyrics, it doesn't really have a crescendo.

tucah

Oct 25, 2017
Not the three Britney songs I would have picked and none of the lip syncs were particularly special

but the correct winner for this season was picked.

Atlantis

Oct 25, 2017
Sasha Velour done fucked up drag.

Symone just coming out in that beautiful yellow garment instead of doing some half-ass reveal just "because" would have been a dream.

Royalan

Oct 24, 2017
The winner was correct. The runner-up was not. Sorry, Kandy. You were GREAT tv, but there's just no way....

That none of the chosen Britney songs was "Email My Heart"...the ball was DROPPED.

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
Britney can't catch a fucking break, man. Not a single good lipsync today.

Anyways, congrats to the winner. Very much deserved.

OP
OP
egg

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Knew it was gonna be Symone, thats why I put her gif in the op. Heuheuheu

Kandy being in the top 2 tho? Lmaoooooo.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
I am just going to say that that final two was probably the "easiest" because if Gottmik and Symone were in the final, there would have been some hurt feelings on all sides.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
You have to admit Kandy beat Rosè fair and square in that lip sync lol props to her.

Symone's wig reveal had me literally laugh n coughing, it came out of fucking nowhere lmao.

It's finally over. Can't wait for All Stars 6.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe that's why that reveal worked as well as it did for me. You actually didn't see it coming.

SpaceBridge

Oct 31, 2017
Well my social media spoiled it but I'm not mad about it. But omg at the runner up? (Note I haven't seen the episode but if it who I seem to think that's some grand bullshit)

Royalan

Oct 24, 2017
The funny thing is, taking the episode as a separate entity, Kandy DESERVED that spot. She beat the pants off Rose in that lip sync, which...

But it just really served to underscore that she shouldn't have been in the Top 4 at all.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have a list of all the different official drag Race shows happening worldwide and where to catch them? I didn't even realize Down Under premieres next week.

I don't even know when As6 comes out either, or how to watch it in canada.

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone have a list of all the different official drag Race shows happening worldwide and where to catch them? I didn't even realize Down Under premieres next week.

I don't even know when As6 comes out either, or how to watch it in canada.

AS6 hasn't been officially announced (as in more than "it's coming"), and we still don't know if, in Canada, Down Under will be on Crave, OutTVGo, Paramount+ or WoW+.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
That "performance" from Ru at the start of the show was certainly something.

I enjoyed the little Lawrence/Ellie Diamond moment.

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
The moment Kandy made it to the final 2 I knew the Symone/Gottmik lip sync would be the one crowing the winner. There was NO WAY Kandy was going to win this season.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Anyway, now we've had Freddy, Leatherface and now Pinhead

Still patiently awaiting to see my boy Michael on that stage

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Haven't watched the finale yet (don't care about spoilers) but congrats to winner - well deserved from the season thus far.

Ran a google search. Not a great cast minus two of them. Why are they bringing back queens that have already been on regular and Allstars seasons?
They've done this the past few AS seasons, should be expected now.

I like the look of the leaked cast list, interesting mix and some wildcards.

Matt_

Oct 25, 2017
Chi Chi!! She was so lovely, so sad shes gone

Enjoyed the finale (though skipped most of it, why was Cory Brooker there?)
Kandy and Rose was serving me current day Britney, and I don't mean that as a compliment
Agree with everyone here that til the world ends was a weird choice. I know they've done Stronger before (ICONIC, have rewatched Pep vs Trinity so many times) but have they done her other old stuff?

Sad for Rose and her injury, I don't think she would have won but its not the way you wanna go out

Gibson

Oct 29, 2017
I was honestly surprised Kandy won over Rose. Kandy's was entirely lacklustre. She looked so uncomfortable.
Simone slayed on all counts—all her outfits were excellent. There was really no one else to win it this season.

DassoBrother

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan
After all the talk about money required for the show, I was still surprised how expensive Gottmik's outfits looked. Like she belonged in a Disney film, with the looks only possible with the help of CG.