• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The thing is with next week being a music video I could see Rose having a very strong week while Mik is the furthest thing from a dancer.

As for Kandy we all knew she was making it to the top 4. It seems like all of the last few seasons has had a queen dragged to the top 4 that you knew wasn't going to win even if it was less heavy handed than this season. Kandy has not really developed at all as a queen throughout the course of the season the way others have. The judges like her personality for whatever reason but there is nothing there outside of that.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Her runways have ranged from mediocre to abhorrent.
If you're gonna be produced to the end at least be entertaining and moderately talented like PhiPhi.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
This is definitely my least favorite season of Drag Race lol.

It wasn't until DRUK2 ended that I truly realized how much I preferred that show to this one. The last several weeks have been a chore to watch.

I definitely was over Kandy / Gottmik / Tina when they bullied Elliott and nothing will ever make me fan of any of them.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Show me what she excelled at and maybe I'll agree with you. Just being good at looks would send most home in the first few weeks.

She is good at being Bebe in the same way Kandy is good at being Kandy. She's just not as obnoxious.

Nobody:

Nobody at all:

Royalan:

Rrrrrrrr ra-ka-ta-ti-ti-ta-ta
Yeah, I'm pussy bitch
Oooh-la-la-la-la-la-la
C'est bon! C'est bon!
Adobo choco latta ya
You can't take my snatch!
Drag it up, wiz it up
Give me more
BRINT IT TO THE BALL!!!

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
Show me what she excelled at and maybe I'll agree with you. Just being good at looks would send most home in the first few weeks.

She is good at being Bebe in the same way Kandy is good at being Kandy. She's just not as obnoxious.

As far as developed personalities go, Bebe's 20 years of experience trumps Kandy's 3(?) years.

I get not vibing with what Bebe was giving on the show, but there is a vast gulf of charisma and experience there between her and what any of the other queens on her All Stars season were giving.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
Rose has done well in the competition, but she's just not memorable. Sometimes I forget that she's even there

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
Rose's runways are pretty weak (not that that's stopped previous winners). I'd only put her looks as a whole ahead of Kandy's.

Won't be mad if she wins though, since we'd get Symone on All-Stars.

jinkx

Sep 11, 2019
Nah this season at least has some memorable Queens. Season 7 was a trashheap of mediocre blandness even with Trixie and Katya who didn't even get good until All Stars.

... what?

I get the hate that Season 7 receives, but the most successful queens of the show are from that season. You can blame the mediocre acting challenges, not the queens

Kanhir

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I still can't believe we're seeing Karen from Finance on actual Drag Race.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
International All Stars related: the queens aren't even hiding they recorded a season anymore lmao. How is this allowed haha.

tucah

Oct 25, 2017
I'm very ready for this season to be over, it's time. I'd take (and can picture) any non-Kandy win, though Symone is the clear star here.

I'm very excited for DRDU and UK3 since the non-US seasons have a spark that flagship DR has been missing. AS6 should be fine, I'm not particularly in love with a lot of the leaked cast. Now, IAS, that's going to rule and it's a shame it looks like it's going to be a very short season.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
speaking of comeback tweets i've just remembered Yuhua's after S10 lol.

I get the S11 hate but 4 and 8 hate? :o

Oct 22, 2020
Of the gals left, I think that Symone still has the overall strongest C-U-N-T combo and remains the frontrunner, even with the recent setbacks. Suuuuuuuper high on the C. Very high on the U and T. And solid on the N, given her bold runway statements, though undermined by her occasionally crippling self-doubt.

Gottmik's next. High on the C, high on the U, high on the N, and solid on the T.

Rosé's issue is that she isn't well balanced. Super high on the T. MIddling to low on everything else. She has a strong résumé for sure, but she's seriously lacking in star quality. If she wins, it would be one of the most clinical, uninspiring wins ever. So I can't see it happening.

Then there's Kandy. I mean, she's got nerve for days, but what else?

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

It's hyperbole sure but I stand by my assessment Bebe did very little or at least the bare minimum. I don't hate her like I hate some Queens, but I can't sit through her holier than thou attitude as she skated by All Stars challenges either which is exactly what Kandy would do if she was on All Stars also.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
I just didn't like most of the queens on S4 and S8.

My liking for the seasons is 50% the queens and 50% the challenges, runways, etc.
Tbh I agree with you on S4. Aside from Latrice and Jiggly, I didn't really like anyone (and I especially do not understand how everyone is obsessed with Willam). I liked most of the queens on 8 though. Derrick Barry stayed too long and brought down the show for a while though.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Love her or hate her (I love her)...Season 4 brought us the greatest villain in Drag Race history.

Who?

You all know exactly who I'm talking about.

Chile...Phi Phi really makes me wish Drag Race fans were better at separating who the queens are irl from who they are on the show. Because the sheer QUALITY of drama she brought to Drag Race...has never been and probably will never be topped.

She's an icon, tbh.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018

She had the best verse in Kitty Girl. She was my 2nd favourite big the season behind Shangri-la.

TheChits

Oct 25, 2017
Season 2 combined with the untucked is a contender for my goat reality tv. 2, 4, 5, 6, and 9 for me. Sasha/Jinx are my favorite champs.

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
Love her or hate her (I love her)...Season 4 brought us the greatest villain in Drag Race history.

Who?

You all know exactly who I'm talking about.

Chile...Phi Phi really makes me wish Drag Race fans were better at separating who the queens are irl from who they are on the show. Because the sheer QUALITY of drama she brought to Drag Race...has never been and probably will never be topped.

She's an icon, tbh.
Drag race will never be that good again. Queens just don't have that kind of passion and fire these days.

On the topic of favorite seasons, mine are 2-6 and AS2.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I feel like during filming they thought they had another Vanjie in Kandy when they actually had another Silky. I can understand some trepidation in sending her home too soon, but keeping her until the finale was wild.