• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
am I a bad person for getting (guilty?) pleasure from watching reviews (PitStop with Trixie/Violet, MeraMengle, Bussy Queen, Bob/Monet etc) for Lalari's outfit?

it really will go down as the worst runway in the shows herstory, Iconic for all the wrong reasons.

Monet said "it's literal fucking garbage" lol

Atlantis

Oct 25, 2017

Tamisha trying to say that her comments last episode stem from the lipsync winners treating the losers as lesser just to get interrupted by Kandy pointing out two of the "B Squad" girls have gone home, yikes. Kandy referring to the lipsync losers as "the other girls" kind of rubs me the wrong way, too.

I defended a Kandy a bit on this exact topic in this thread, but it's pretty apparent I was wrong and editing isn't completely to blame here.

The Kandy / Tina / Gottmik trio is already old. They're either all going far or one of them is leaving as soon as this episode, hopefully the latter.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
am I a bad person for getting (guilty?) pleasure from watching reviews (PitStop with Trixie/Violet, MeraMengle, Bussy Queen, Bob/Monet etc) for Lalari's outfit?

it really will go down as the worst runway in the shows herstory, Iconic for all the wrong reasons.

Not at all.

I've done the same thing lol

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017

I am making my mind whether I like this more than "Opulence" back in the day.

"twisted..... busted.....twisted....busted" lol

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

Nope lol, I've watched all those plus Yuhua and Laganga on Bootleg Opinions

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
If someone else wears another damn look with random tulle or ruffles going down the side...

Rosé serving me dust... literally, girl looked like a damn dirty swiffer

Also, can we ban Tina from wearing red and yellow? The Ronald McDonald fantasy is tired

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tamisha. :(

I'm glad Olivia won, though Denali could've gotten it too and she should've been high at least. What an underwhelming runway though, I think I only liked maybe three of the looks lol

Also, never count out Tina finding a way to incorporate her signature colors in every single look.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, the lip sync was a wash. Tamisha could've done more and Kandi could've done less (why was she rolling around on the ground?)

Tamisha Iman supremacy forever

Sydle

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else over Gottmik? I'm bored with her along with Tina and Kandi.

I'll be good with Olivia or Symone winning.

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
If someone else wears another damn look with random tulle or ruffles going down the side...

Rosé serving me dust... literally, girl looked like a damn dirty swiffer

Also, can we ban Tina from wearing red and yellow? The Ronald McDonald fantasy is tired

I was almost sure that would put her in the bottom.

Glad Olivia won, but Tamisha...I wanted her to stay, but Kandy won that lipsync.

EDIT: There are parallels between what Tamisha Iman was willing to do this episode and what a former Drag Race UK contestant chose not to do in the most recent episode....

Last edited:

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017
The bottom for me should have been Mik and Tamisha. I'm just sad that a queen as awesome as Tamisha left 😔☹.

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017
Gottmik should have been in the bottom instead of Utica. And LalaRi coould have been instead of Elliott but her runway look was even more basic so... Happy to see Olivia win this one, she really was the highlight of the episode.

Weird episode. The mini-challenge/interactions were fun, but the maxi-challenge was barely maxi and the runway was blah (hard to have an amazing runway with "Little Black Dress")

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
Olivia was incredible in the challenge and she looked amazing on the runway. Definitely her night.

Gotta say, I was a bit underwhelmed by the lipsync, and the elimination. Definitely didn't think the eliminated queen deserved to go tonight.

latex

Jul 5, 2018
I am just so tired of Tina and her goofy stumbling down the runway and that tired ass McDonald's color scheme. She doesn't do the colors in different shades or interesting patterns she just plops them on top of each other and always looks a damn mess.

Also, I would have put Kandy & Mik in the bottom tbh.

wars

Apr 26, 2020
Lisbon,Portugal
I love some drama, but it was cool that in the end, Tamisha and Kandy worked things out.

The edit in the end of the lipsync seems shady to me.... Kandy probably went to hug Tamisha, but they just cut it to Kandy on the back of the stage. Suspicious.

People on Twitter that are saying that Tamisha won the lipsync are delusional.

Sad to see Tamisha go :(

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
I am just so tired of Tina and her goofy stumbling down the runway and that tired ass McDonald's color scheme. She doesn't do the colors in different shades or interesting patterns she just plops them on top of each other and always looks a damn mess.

For real. The only time she looked decent in these colors was last week, everything else was a bust. Worst of all, judges aren't clocking it. Every damn season they call out queens with shticks (hell, they immediately called Joey Jay out for not wearing a wig), but they're just letting her sail by.

Atlantis

Oct 25, 2017
For real. The only time she looked decent in these colors was last week, everything else was a bust. Worst of all, judges aren't clocking it. Every damn season they call out queens with shticks (hell, they immediately called Joey Jay out for not wearing a wig), but they're just letting her sail by.

Didn't Michelle call out Dusty Ray Bottom's dot make-up on the first episode of Season 10? Lmao

As to be expected, Tamisha's elimination is the main talk of this episode. Olivia killed the challenge, don't get me wrong, but Tamisha is just that girl. What an incredibly gracious exit from her, I would love to see her return for All Stars in better health. The fans love her.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
Gottmik avoiding the bottom with that performance was inexplicable.

I actually thought it was funny that Tina got her whole team to color coordinate with her McDonalds drag.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah, honestly the bottom for me would've been Tina, Kandy, and Mik. Mik's dancing was far worse than Utica's mannerisms and Tamisha being a bit off by having to perform with a prop. And their runway looks? Tina's "reveal" wasn't needed, just eliminate the ugly jumpsuit and wear the dress. Trends point to Mik just walking the runway naked next week with a single thread hanging from each nipple (omg fashion!). And Kandy, just... yeah.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
I'm cackling over here with y'all referring to Tina's look as McDonald's (cause that's what it is).
Search her name on twitter, everyone is over it and I am living. Her insistence on those colors legitimately made her runway confusing for me tonight because at first I thought it was supposed to be flames at the bottom of the dress

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
Search her name on twitter, everyone is over it and I am living. Her insistence on those colors legitimately made her runway confusing for me tonight because at first I thought it was supposed to be flames at the bottom of the dress

Yeesh...

If Michelle/Carson/Ru don't read her for filth in the next episode when she inevitably puts on an orange and yellow tinted wig with something flame-esque on her body, I'm going to assume that Tina's on the payroll.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
Forgot to say that Rose's dress was quite tragic!... also why did they do that song for Disco week?

Yeesh...

If Michelle/Carson/Ru don't read her for filth in the next episode when she inevitably puts on an orange and yellow tinted wig with something flame-esque on her body, I'm going to assume that Tina's on the payroll.

I just assume that she's production save at this point, along with Kandy and Gottmik (repulsive to me, since I see them as bullies and am 100% over them all... something about the way that they enabled Kandy's abusive behavior was a point of no return in my eyes).

Some girls just don't get read for obvious things or are able to get carried entirely by personality, looks, or character arcs.

Kim Chi's total lack of performance ability or Adore's looks or Silky in general come to mind as pretty egregious examples of blind spots in the past (and I love two of those three as drag queens, don't get me wrong)... It just happens with the show some seasons.

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else over Gottmik? I'm bored with her along with Tina and Kandi.

I'll be good with Olivia or Symone winning.
Mik doesn't bring anything new to the table. Her looks are so predictably "fashion", and her performances are nothing special. Even her confessionals are just vapid bluster

apstyl

Oct 25, 2017
I'm feeling the queens from UK way more than the US queens. I'm way over Kandy and Tina. Lawrence Chaney for the crown of 2021.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
This episode was quite rough for me.

I thought the maxi challenge was really dull, and the runway theme was blah

Some of those looks were terrible (Tina, Kandy, Mik, Rosè). I can already imagine how many people are already online spewing off rubbish about Mik's look, "oh my gawwd you are so fashion froward, and so revolutionary the way you celebrated your body oh em gee", whatever, I'm over her, and seeing her loving Kandy so much annoys me.

Elliott is really irritating me as well because all she ever does is say as loudly as possibly as many cliche Drag Race phrases as she can, all I ever hear from her in that squeaky voice is "guuurllll" "weerkkk"

Just.. shut up.

I've woke up grumpy today 😂😂

Edit: I realise I'm being quite mean about Mik, I know she was wanting to celebrate her transition on the runway so I take back my comments....a little bit.

Last edited:

TheChits

Oct 25, 2017
Kandy is going to stink up the competition all the way to the finals at this point I am convinced. Also if the judges don't go ham on mik next week for her inevitably predictable runway I'm going to lose it lol

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
The nude runway is becoming the new split/removing wig.

dunkzilla

alt account
Banned
Dec 13, 2018
This season is absolutely awful. Most of the queens are predictable and boring in everything they do. I feel like a lot of them are so focused on being what ru wants in a drag queen and not focused on being good drag queens.

Kanhir

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing screams "sex" like hula hoops, am I right?

This is the worst judging I have ever seen on drag race
It's definitely down there with CDR and this season of DRUK. The BF and I had Rosé, Denali and Lala down as the extremely safe top 3...and then they were all marked safe? You can't tell me Tina was better than any one of those.

The queens also kind of felt like they were being judged less for the challenge and more for what they wore in the challenge. Getting shades of Canada there too, where the challenge was constantly secondary to the outfits/runway.

Mik being safe after that dancing is cementing her as this season's Kim Chi, and Utica is suffering for it two weeks in a row.

Holy shit, Tamisha has been doing all this with an ostomy bag
Genuine legend. From twitter this was also a surprise for the rest of the cast.

Tamisha's goodbye kind of felt like a "see you next season". Did anyone else get that vibe?

Dec 4, 2017
London
That's the first episode I can remember in a long time that actively pissed me off. The judging was nonsensical.

Tina was fucking awful. And yet she didn't just narrowly escape the lip-sync, she got praised to high heaven over her godawful performance and somehow her uninspired look got given a free pass too. I'd have put her in the bottom over Kandy even, and I hate Kandy.

Thank God the UK show is bringing a whole different energy, because I'd be just about ready to give up on the show entirely at this point otherwise.

Nice to see Olivia win the challenge though - increasingly get the feeling she's the dark horse of the competition.

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017
That's the first episode I can remember in a long time that actively pissed me off. The judging was nonsensical.

Tina was fucking awful. And yet she didn't just narrowly escape the lip-sync, she got praised to high heaven over her godawful performance and somehow her uninspired look got given a free pass too. I'd have put her in the bottom over Kandy even, and I hate Kandy.

Nice to see Olivia win the challenge though - increasingly get the feeling she's the dark horse of the competition.

Opinions seems to be all over about the Tops lol. To me Tina was an obvious choice. Her and Olivia are the only ones I actually remember from the challenge. I feel like LalaRi could have been in the Top if she had a stronger Runway.

Denali and Rosé were supposed to kill that challenge but their number passed and I was like "what that's it?".

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Tamisha is a class act. I hope we'll see her in a future All Stars (even Ru's sashay felt like a tease).

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
This is the worst judging I have ever seen on drag race

That shot in Untucked of Rose, Denali, Symone, and La La Ri (all four who arguably should have been in the top over Tina) on the couch... with Gottmik.

One of those things was not like the others...

edit: actually, I think part of the disconnect with judging of the dancing this week might be how it was edited... we saw so little of it and there were moments where they came back for group routines that we barely saw. I still think I saw enough (especially when combined with the "top" girls' group challenge from Ep. 2) to ascertain that Gottmik is an awkward dancer, but maybe the judges favored who their eyes gravitated to in the group... and the show simply gave us no possible way to judge that?

Oct 22, 2020
That lip sync was trash. The song didn't help. Terrible choice for a lip sync song.

Tamisha mostly gets a pass, considering she was wearing a damn ostomy bag. Kandy was bad and has no excuse. I'm not sure either of them knew the lyrics particularly well.

Wallace Wells

May 24, 2019
That shot in Untucked of Rose, Denali, Symone, and La La Ri (all four who arguably should have been in the top over Tina) on the couch... with Gottmik.

One of those things was not like the others...

edit: actually, I think part of the disconnect with judging of the dancing this week might be how it was edited... we saw so little of it and there were moments where they came back for group routines that we barely saw. I still think I saw enough (especially when combined with the "top" girls' group challenge from Ep. 2) to ascertain that Gottmik is an awkward dancer, but maybe the judges favored who their eyes gravitated to in the group... and the show simply gave us no possible way to judge that?
GottMik being safe confused me so much. Her dancing was awful in her group and had clearly missed steps hence her being hidden behind Tina and some parts and you even seen Michelle make her usual face when someone makes a mistake. Any other person and they'd have been in the bottom two

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Nina West would have been read to filth had she shown up in that exact same Tina Burner look.
Joey and now Utica have both been read for leaning on their signatures but somehow Two All Beef Patties, Special Sauce, Lettuce, Cheese, Pickles and Onions On a Sesame Seed Bun keeps getting a pass.

That lip sync was trash. The song didn't help. Terrible choice for a lip sync song.

Tamisha mostly gets a pass, considering she was wearing a damn ostomy bag. Kandy was bad and has no excuse. I'm not sure either of them knew the lyrics particularly well.
I don't know what you mean. Nothing screams disco like Blu Can'tSell Cantrell

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dull ep, UK Drag is so much better right now. More focus, better drag and better queens.

Glad some drama got worked out (I guess, must have been off camera) but that end sync was a total producer choice. There was worse out there. It's like the producers saw the tape from the week before and were like "let's hope they do just the bare minimum to justify them both being in the bottom" and voila. Ratings or some shit.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Dreadful episode dear god.

how the fuck you put Utica in the bottom 3 for her face after some of the train wreck looks on that stage smh.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I was team Gottmik in the first few episodes, but the more we see of the "Mean Girls" the less I like of all three of them. I agree with everyone that those three should have been the bottom 3 over anyone else (especially Tamisha). God I am so sad to see her go.

I'm really happy for Olivia, though. She truly deserved her win.

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
I feel I am in another dimension reading this last page

the episode was as good/bad as any other of any other season ever.

all of a sudden it's "worst season ever, worst judging ever, worst episode in dragrace's herstory ever"? where is that coming from? are people salty tamisha left the competition?

I thought the outcome was perfectly reasonable and the one who should won, won and the bttms were the bttms.

I'd change LaLaRi for Elliott in the top 3 but Kandy was super in her head during the dancing, same as Tamisha. Utica can't stop doing weird face and the judges are running out of patience for it, so they decided to put her under Gottmik, I don't see the big deal there. the runway category was crap anyway,

Tina and Olivia had a ton of fun dancing, they absolutely won the challenge, I am surprised people are debating Tina did well.

Denali and Rosé dance with the passion of a cardboard box, always, that will never give them any other result than "you are safe".

"shrugs

if you want bullshit judging, watch Sugah Cain's elimination on season 11, the producers where like "whoops, we are running out of episodes to get rid of her, let's come up with with bullshit reasons to put here in the bttm 2"