• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
headershk62.png

thequeensy8kfg.png

Season 13 Trailer

Meet The Queens

EPISODE 1 ACT 1

Will premiere January 1st, 2021 on VH1, the CW, MTV, MTV2, PopTV, and Logo with the first episode airing simultaneously.
More will be added.
symonebykwm.gif

Last edited:

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
I only saw all stars 5 a week ago or so... These seasons hit netflix so late 😢

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Arg, guess will watch this through other means than Netflix. They're so slow with adding these here!

30 seconds into the preview and I'm ready for Kandy Muse to go
Get on my nerves about the same as Silky, and unfortunately he stayed on long enough for that dreadful lipsync...
All that screaming, shouting and ranting for whatever that hell that was supposed to be...

Last edited:

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
The preview didn't really do anything for me, but I'm hoping it's just a slow start.

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017
Hyped. We all thought there was too much Drag Race last year but the off season felt so long without new stuff.

I wish they would have waited for UK2 tho, but I guess they had to air it before AS6 since we're getting 2 UK seasons.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to having some more DR back in my life, although I'm more excited for UKS2 tbh.

tucah

Oct 25, 2017
Last year felt like Drag Race overkill and then I immediately missed having a weekly dose of the show when it was (briefly) gone.

So what I'm saying is that I'm sorry WOW, give me all the DR.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New thread and a new season to kick off the New Year. Rooting for Gottmik, and I'm really liking Kandy.

KOfLegend

Jun 17, 2019
So excited for this! S12 and UK1 rekindled my love for the show. Team Kandy & Symone!

Also, if the S12 is filmed on a stage in front of an audience (like S4-S11), I really hope they give Jaida a special moment. She really, really deserves it.

Last edited:

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Joey really said they were a lip sync assassin and then served us a big ass plate of

e46152b383e619869ef7d6f29484267b.gif

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Kandy Muse is this season's Jackie Cox. Asking all the producer's questions to the competitors all the time. Boring.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not a bad premiere, but whew that was a lot of commercial breaks and unneeded suspense lol

Last edited:

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Amongst the billion adverts that was rather boring. I wanna see more of the queens interacting, so hopefully ep 2 is better.

I hope that chop twist is bs lol can't imagine them voting someone off when they haven't even seen each other do anything.

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Amongst the billion adverts that was rather boring. I wanna see more of the queens interacting, so hopefully ep 2 is better.

I hope that chop twist is bs lol can't imagine them voting someone off when they haven't even seen each other do anything.
I think it'll be a vote to eliminate, that queen is now the team leader, team challenge episode

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
I probably would have picked a different winner for something like 4 of those lip syncs.

Symone is my easy favorite of the bunch so far.

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Super repetitive premiere, schtick and shocked queens just got old after a while, but I do like some of them for sure.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I kind of hated that premiere. The lip sync is far from my favorite part of the episode, so a premiere full of them isn't on my wish list. Lots of promising queens though

Coriander

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
I kind of loved that premiere. I enjoyed seeing the queens forced to get onstage to impress the judges right from the get-go—it gave me a better idea of who the front-runners might be than the usual chaos of the first couple of episodes.

This season is kind of weird for me in the sense that it's the first since season 4 where I've not been acquainted with the live shows of at least one or two of the contestants, but several have impressed me so far.

Last edited:

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
I.. don't understand all the pork chop stuff?

Anyway, it wasn't a bad episode, you can already see which queens aren't very good lipsyncers and probably won't get very far.

Rose has quite the arrogance about her that isn't very likeable.

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017
I.. don't understand all the pork chop stuff?

Anyway, it wasn't a bad episode, you can already see which queens aren't very good lipsyncers and probably won't get very far.

Rose has quite the arrogance about her that isn't very likeable.

I was actually surprised, none of them was really bad imo.

Also poor Rosé who's name will never be written correctly. :(