• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
If the leaked winner is real, I am both happy and sad at the same time. Mainly because I gravitated towards a particular queen win winning.

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
The leak only proves that they filmed the queen's crowing which isn't actually a spoiler because we already knew that, right?

OP
OP
Jonnykong

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
I've just seen on Insta that Crystal Methyd has cancelled quite a lot of upcoming tour dates due to filming commitments, any idea what that could be?

I think it's too early for the next season of All Stars 🤔

Holmes

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I've just seen on Insta that Crystal Methyd has cancelled quite a lot of upcoming tour dates due to filming commitments, any idea what that could be?

I don't believe there will be an AS7 being filmed this summer, I believe the All Winners season is replacing AS7 next year.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017

Yeah, if the rumors are true, they've already filmed for the next thing. She could have something going on that's not WOW related.

Kanhir

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

In these times of peak Drag Race saturation, it's never too early to film another season.

OP
OP
Jonnykong

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Obviously I don't work in television so I don't know how possible this is, but I don't understand how the winner has been leaked already? Why can't Ru decide on the day who her winner is and have that result aired?

Basically I don't know how easy it is to switch out different endings that have been filmed 🤣

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Obviously I don't work in television so I don't know how possible this is, but I don't understand how the winner has been leaked already? Why can't Ru decide on the day who her winner is and have that result aired?

Basically I don't know how easy it is to switch out different endings that have been filmed 🤣
So, ironically it's not television that's the issue, the winner leaks tend to come from Netflix UK's thumbnail database(unless it's internal then, the balls), and for whatever reason they always use the winner for the thumbnail.

Netflix gets the whole season in advance for all stars, I think they sometimes get multiple finales, but they have to be told which is the correct one in advance, not exactly on upload but still.

wars

Apr 26, 2020
Lisbon,Portugal
I'm so so so happy for Kylie. Condragulations queen! Our first trans queen in the hall of fame. The way she recovered from the slip was iconic. I was team Ra'Jah but I'm super happy for both of them.

They did a RUDEMPTION this season, both of them did what you need to do on a All Stars season.

Not to be negative but the final look from Kylie was weak, she looked so good all season and that was the final look?

Anyway, great season that could be a little shorter but it was good.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
One of my Top 3 going into this season,
and one of my favorite queens from the early seasons.

You love to see it.

Last edited:

Frodo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Just finished watching it and I'd be happy with mostly anyone winning, so can't say I'm disappointed with the choice.

Can't wait for Ginger Minge to return for All Stars 8

OP
OP
Jonnykong

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Although I was team Ginger, I'm still very happy with the winner cos I did like her, and I just think it's nice seeing somebody from way back as season 2 coming back to win this.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
I was a fan of hers since the first time she was on, but I definitely never saw her coming back this strong and winning All-Stars.

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
She wasn't my first pick but I'm happy with the winner. I always love seeing an older queen win and the fact she was fourth out on s2 and won AS is incredible. This really feels like a full circle moment for Kylie

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Work Kylie! <3

You know what I liked the most about this season, the camaraderie between the cast did seem genuine, especially the top 5. It's also been fun because there was never any one who pulled away from the pack so far it didn't seem like it could be anyone's game. Definately one of the best seasons from recent years.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
It was nice how production didn't make it known from the word go who would be the winner by spreading the wins around.

Everyone knew Chad and Alaska were going to win their season and Shae would win hers. While Dela/Shangie were supposed to win 3, but Shangie was robbed. Then Manila was supposed to win 4 before she got Naomi'd.

Either Ra'jah, Ginger, or Kylie were all good choices. Ra'jah got her rudemption and came off as a truly likeble person unless that edit she got in season 11. Kylie got a full blown superstar rudemption. Then Ginger got a mini rudemption from All Alaska 2.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Iconic, such a great season. Best US season in a long time. Just a blast. Congrats Kylie!!!

I literally had zero qualms with anyone winning, such a strong top 4, it felt like anyone's game the whole episode! Was really thinking that Ra'jah had it last minute during the country song but Kylie killed the lip sync and that recovery was amazing.

Wish Kylie's last runway was stronger but other than that just amazing, the biggest glow up in DR history right? From 4th out to winner. :)

Can't wait for UK3 and International All Stars ✨

Oct 22, 2020
Haven't watched the ep yet but got spoiled on Instagram. (Which always happens because drag queens are the most indiscreet people on the planet.)

There wasn't anyone in the final bunch I would have been upset with winning. I was Team Ginger, but I'm thrilled for Kylie. She did a fantastic job and it was well earned.

Atlantis

Oct 25, 2017
Ra'jah had such a strong finale I was almost thinking we'd all been bamboozled by the leak, but Kylie is a fantastic winner!

What an amazing season.

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
Yes. Bitch. Work.

I was rooting for Ra'Jah as well, she was even my first choice. But it's wonderful to see Kylie win. She showed so much growth and she 100% deserved it. And she slayed that lipsync. Now come on, now.

This was such a good season, damn.

Royalan

Oct 24, 2017
Listen, Kylie won when she turned that slip into a MOMENT.

I said THAT is a working queen. She is Ready.

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
while I was hoping that Ra'Jah would win, Kylie is probably the best choice, very deserved and I am happy for her

the last 3 shows in the US crowned a black queen so I can see the producers wanting some diversity, Kylie being trans is in tbat sense a more interesting and reasonable winner than Ra'jah.

Royalan

Oct 24, 2017
the last 3 shows in the US crowned a black queen so I can see the producers wanting some diversity, Kylie being trans is in tbat sense a more interesting and reasonable winner than Ra'jah.

This is all true, but at the same time, people shouldn't fall into the show's editing.

You're not making this argument, and it's not aimed at you, but Kylie Sonique Love didn't win because she's Trans. She won because she's Trans AND Sickening, and she played the game.

She didn't get a pity crown, she earned that shit.

I've had to clock too many people today.

Milky Way

Oct 29, 2017
I don't think I like this whole "it was for diversity/she's trans" angle. She fucking killed it and deserves it. Period.

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
Yeah Sorry, that was poorly worded.

She won because she deserved it.

What I meant to say was, her complete profile (early season, early elimination, sickening after 11 years, and trans) makes her the most exciting winner out of those final four

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Listen, Kylie won when she turned that slip into a MOMENT.

I said THAT is a working queen. She is Ready.
I was rooting for her so when they showed the slip my heart sank...

But then she TURNED THAT SHIT and I KNEW we had our winner!

Edit: Also, did anyone else think Ginger's runway look was ugly?

Batatina

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
This season was absolutely huge so they likely ran out of amazing outfits and had to make due. Happy for the winner, even if I think Ginger deserved the recognition from the franchise.

OP
OP
Jonnykong

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Well as per usual it has been a pleasure watching this with you all. I'm sure it won't be long until UK3 starts.

Absolutely no rest for the wicked when it comes to watching Drag Race.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Have people been watching Holland S2? I'm a couple of episodes behind I think, it didn't really grab me immediately so it's not been at the front of my mind to watch.

mypixelfriend

Jan 7, 2019
I don't think Kylie was the best performer/competitor of this season ay all (Snatch Game being her only major standout for me) but she had a certain energy and spirit about her — that her being crowned feels impactful in a different way, had she been an Alaska-type winner who blazed through the competition.

And actually, this is the first time where the super predictable winner hasn't been crowned (well maybe the Down Under winner), in a way that I hope sets the precedent for future seasons.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Kylie was the best performer/competitor of this season ay all (Snatch Game being her only major standout for me) but she had a certain energy and spirit about her — that her being crowned feels impactful in a different way, had she been an Alaska-type winner who blazed through the competition.

And actually, this is the first time where the super predictable winner hasn't been crowned (well maybe the Down Under winner), in a way that I hope sets the precedent for future seasons.

Agreed 100%. She was easily my 4th place among the final 4, but I'm still super happy for her. Ginger deserved it most, but probably needed it the least. I'll argue that I think Kylie probably needed it the most, and I wonder if that take factors into Ru's decisions. Not only "who will make the most of this crown", but "whose life and career will be most positively impacted by it?"

mantidor

Oct 25, 2017
It's a very nice change of pace to not have an obvious winner. I also was not a fan of Kylie's finale look, but that save in the lipsync is what drag is all about, so the win feels very deserved.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
Kylie and Ra'Jah killed that shit together during their verses and all their choreo. I couldn't take my eyes off either of them. Sad it wasn't Ra'Jah, but damn does Kylie deserve it.

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
Agreed 100%. She was easily my 4th place among the final 4, but I'm still super happy for her. Ginger deserved it most, but probably needed it the least. I'll argue that I think Kylie probably needed it the most, and I wonder if that take factors into Ru's decisions. Not only "who will make the most of this crown", but "whose life and career will be most positively impacted by it?"
Hmm I don't know if this is the case. Alaska, Trixie, and Trinity definitely didn't need the crown. I'd even say Alaska and Trixie were kind of hurt by AS.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm I don't know if this is the case. Alaska, Trixie, and Trinity definitely didn't need the crown. I'd even say Alaska and Trixie were kind of hurt by AS.
Ah, didn't realize. I only really came to Drag Race after season 9 and AS3, so I thought their careers only shot up after their AS seasons.