• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Are you excited about the new season?

• ABSOLUTELY!

Votes: 26 44.8%
  • Not that excited

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Meh

Votes: 19 32.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017
Fun reunion. Really happy that we got to see more Kerri (such wisdom!) and Maddy (her last bit calling out the show's heterophobia had me in stitches).

For once I'm actually excited for the Finale. This will really ends up as my fav season. Not even one episode was boring.

MC-MC

Dec 15, 2017
I love Jasmine Kennedie. She was definitely the Alexis Michelle of the season. She deserves the Emmy lol

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
The dunking on queens like Daya is why the show can be so anodyne these days, I felt for her in the reunion. As for Jasmine what did she even do to the audience other than serve. They're drag queens not wallflowers.

And I still find Kerri completely arresting, she was breath-taking in the reunion.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Jasmine is already an icon as far as I'm concerned.

Just picture me in the club parking lot screaming, "THIS IS YOUR MOMENT! HAVE IT!!!"

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Lady Camden and Pangina Heals twitter accounts both got hacked by NFT scammers.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Watched the reunion this morning, ended up enjoying it more than I thought I would.

Not sure why they wasted time talking about the "relationship" between Orion and Jorgeous, all they did was hold hands 😂

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Watched the reunion this morning, ended up enjoying it more than I thought I would.

Not sure why they wasted time talking about the "relationship" between Orion and Jorgeous, all they did was hold hands 😂
I feel like that's why they talked about it at all haha. Something tells me if they were breaking rules and dipping out to each other's hotel rooms at night, the show wouldn't be too keen on them sharing that

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
As much as I love Willow and Angeria, I think Camden may win this. She has consistently been so good the entire season and kept getting better and better.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
omg

The Gworls are SERVING on this runway!

except for Serena

Frodo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
#TeamWillow or #TeamCamdem

But this time I will not complain if any of them win. Specially Daya. It would be really fun if she actually won it. lol

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017
I've never been so hyped about a Drag Race Finale. This was such an amazing season. I'm down for any winners.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Yes, down for anyone. Even Daya. Loved this season, can't wait!

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
I was really thinking it was going to be Camden.

Hey, now a main season has a trans winner.

Hadrian

Dec 20, 2017
I knew Willow was going to win before the night even started since she was Ru's favorite by far. I thought Camden killed it in the lip sync. Maybe this format needs to be retired.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck at the congeniality winner...

She wasn't around for 90% of the season, she was an asshole half the time she was on camera, and she won in a season with KERRI COLBY present? Lmao. What the fuck.

DrStrange87

The Fallen
Feb 8, 2018

She wasn't around for 90% of the season, she was an asshole half the time she was on camera, and she won in a season with KERRI COLBY present? Lmao. What the fuck.
I get it but didn't the other queens vote for this? Editing aside obviously there was something to her we didn't see?

AlexMeloche

Oct 27, 2017

Queens voted. Queens were there. We just saw what production decided to show. If the Queens decided she was the most congenial, so be it.

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
Whoever decided to alter the finale format needs a raise, I found this 10x more interesting, and also allows for easier producer fuckery to choose the winner of the season.

xaosslug

Oct 27, 2017

that's certainly... a take. Meanwhile, most everyone says she's the sweetest, realest queen and no one would have had a chance if she hadn't rolled her ankle. LOL

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't a fan of this new format whatsoever. It was like watching a talent show episode again 😴

But I'm happy Willow won.