• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly can't fathom that thought process that would go through your head before doing this. What a moron.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Imagine being a father of two teenage girls and this is what he does in front of a camera.

Imagine what his wife and daughters are going though.

I don't think his marriage lasts.

I have 2 daughters, and it has certainly helped in my change in attitude since my early 20's. My oldest is 12, and I would have beat this guys tail if I saw him do this to her. It blows my mind that you can be married to a woman, have 2 little ladies, and still have no respect for their person and individuality.

It just makes no sense AT ALL to me as father (as if it matters whether you are one or not). The church teaches women are possessions though, that they're at BEST almost equal in a marriage, but they're still to bow down to the man. Even more progressive Christianity still paints the "man" as the head of the household.

It's gross.

a misjudge in character? what does that even mean? he thought his hand was good but it decided to strike her ass instead of wave?

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure this one out too. It's almost like he was saying he thought she was "Asking for it" and would "like it" based on her "character". Not sure what this idiot is saying.

Swig

Oct 28, 2017
Fuck him after that statement... "I didn't mean to do it..", "I raised my hand to wave to the camera and had a lack of judgement..", "I thought I touched her back. I dont know where I hit her.."

C'mon man. You wound up that slap with a grin on your face, after going out of your way to move to the side to run right by her... Lies and his statement isn't even coherent.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dude should have just said he was being a dirty asshole and took his licks but trying to make up excuses when there is clear video evidence just buries him all the deeper. Depending what kind of Church he was associated with he can kiss his ass goodbye... or they'll circle the wagons if they suck.

BlackFyre

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck him after that statement... "I didn't mean to do it..", "I raised my hand to wave to the camera and had a lack of judgement..", "I thought I touched her back. I dont know where I hit her.."

C'mon man. You wound up that slap with a grin on your face, after going out of your way to move to the side to run right by her... Lies and his statement isn't even coherent.

I get it. She's a very attractive girl with a good body. He wanted some of that. And he helped himself to her while she was doing her job.

Piece of shit deserves what he gets.

theBmZ

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
You can really see the hurt and shock in her face during what should have been a fun segment. Shameful. And the guy is remorseless, and a fake as fuck bullshitter. Make up all those lies to excuse your shitty behavior. Fuck you, man. You're just sorry you got caught.

Ambient80

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao, his statement is incredible in the worst of ways. "I dunno I tried to raise my hand and it just went down and I dunno where I even hit her, oh god what's happening what do I do?????????"

Hahahaha

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
I remember when this happened and Twitter sleuths went HARD on this guy. They found his name and address in a few short hours. Dude shut down his social media soon after.

Glad this guy is getting the sweet hammer of justice slammed on him. His wife and daughters should be absolutely ashamed of him.

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
This guys gonna have a hilarious christmas full of awkward explainations, nat seeing his kids, and not being in church lol get fucked

Mr Spasiba

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That has to be the weirdest statement/apology type thing ever. He was going to wave but then decided against it because he misjudged her character, then instead of not waving he decided to smack a stranger on the back, but then due to his horrific hand eye coordination missed the largest part of the human body and hit her ass instead? Like what?

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
I have 2 daughters, and it has certainly helped in my change in attitude since my early 20's. My oldest is 12, and I would have beat this guys tail if I saw him do this to her. It blows my mind that you can be married to a woman, have 2 little ladies, and still have no respect for their person and individuality.

It just makes no sense AT ALL to me as father (as if it matters whether you are one or not). The church teaches women are possessions though, that they're at BEST almost equal in a marriage, but they're still to bow down to the man. Even more progressive Christianity still paints the "man" as the head of the household.

It's gross.
There are millions of grown ass men that clapped and supported the now President saying "grab her by the pussy" nothing is shocking.

TheJackdog

Oct 27, 2017
That has to be the weirdest statement/apology type thing ever. He was going to wave but then decided against it because he misjudged her character, then instead of not waving he decided to smack a stranger on the back, but then due to his horrific hand eye coordination missed the largest part of the human body and hit her ass instead? Like what?

anything to avoid saying "this is my fault"

giphy.gif

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017

So, he tried assaulting her, just not assaulting her where/how he assaulted her, despite the obvious and clear video evidence to the contrary. RIGHT. He's gotta be hoping he somehow pulls the stupidest judge to ever take a bench.

Ambient80

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So, he tried assaulting her, just not assaulting her where/how he assaulted her, despite the obvious and clear video evidence to the contrary. RIGHT. He's gotta be hoping he somehow pulls the stupidest judge to ever take a bench.
Reading the "panicky damage control" from these goons is always equal parts eye-rolling, infuriating, and entertaining. "I have no idea what I was doing!!" Lmao bitch shut up, you're on video assaulting someone, that's what you were doing.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a gay guy and I absolutely do not like it when other guys do it to me. I can't even imagine having it she more often if I were a woman.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
God, the look on her face is heartbreaking. The hurt and the shock. I'm proud of her for standing up for herself. So many people make that as hard as possible to do.

The guy just so obviously lies; he was caught and can't admit what he did. He should be burned twice. Once for the sexual assault and twice for the deceit.
I don't even want to know what twisted mentality it takes to blame her for anything.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
"misjudgment of character" meant that he didnt think he'd get in trouble. he misjudged her ability as a public figure to defend herself legally. its "i didnt think she would do anything about the assault".

looprider

Oct 27, 2017
Glad this fucker is seeing some consequences. The reporters face when this happened is heartbreaking. She's out here trying to do her job and some idiot comes by and assaults her personal space. Repugnant.

Oct 28, 2017
Washington DC
I just don't understand how the POS thought this was a good idea. You know he's done it before if he's so brazen to do it on live TV. I'm a 36 year old straight male, and I've been attracted to women since I started having sexual feelings, and I never once have considered just grabbing some stranger...it's like what the fuck is wrong with you dude. If some guy did that to my wife they'd lose their hand.

Swig

Oct 28, 2017
I just don't understand how the POS thought this was a good idea. You know he's done it before if he's so brazen to do it on live TV. I'm a 36 year old straight male, and I've been attracted to women since I started having sexual feelings, and I never once have considered just grabbing some stranger...it's like what the fuck is wrong with you dude. If some guy did that to my wife they'd lose their hand.

Some people just have no self control. On Survivor this season, they had an issue where one of the contestants was getting way too touchy with the other female contestants (well, the younger and fitter ones). They sat everyone down and had a talk about it and pulled him aside privately to warn him of his behavior. Fast forward a few days or a week (in game time) and he was the first contestant ever removed from Survivor. Apparently he inappropriately touched a female crew member off camera. He made an excuse that he had lost his balance and grabbed onto her so he didn't fall... Some guys just can't help themselves and never learn.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I will never understand the mentality of people who think they just have carte blanche to just touch other people without consent. Like fuck off.

zon

Oct 28, 2017
The shit eating grin on his face when he grabbed/slapped her butt says it all. He thought no one would be able to identify him.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Sept 02, 2020 update:

Pleaded guilty. Sentenced to one year probation, 200 hours community service, and fined $1000.
www.cbsnews.com

Georgia man seen slapping reporter's rear on live TV pleads guilty to sexual battery

Thomas Callaway was caught on camera swatting the rear end of reporter Alex Bozarjian as she was reporting live on a Savannah road race.

A Georgia man who was seen slapping a female reporter's rear on live TV pleaded guilty Tuesday to a misdemeanor charge of sexual battery. Thomas Callaway was sentenced to a year on probation and fined $1,000 after entering his plea, according to records filed in Chatham County Recorder's Court.

The judge also ordered him to perform 200 hours of community service.

---------------------

Under Georgia law, sexual battery is punishable by up a year in jail.

Before his arrest last year, Callaway gave an on-camera apology and said he never intended to slap the reporter's rear. He said he was raising his arm trying to pat her on the back or the shoulder and did not realize until seeing the video that he had touched her buttocks.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Before his arrest last year, Callaway gave an on-camera apology and said he never intended to slap the reporter's rear. He said he was raising his arm trying to pat her on the back or the shoulder and did not realize until seeing the video that he had touched her buttocks.

Because slapping a female reporter on the shoulder during a broadcast is totally normal 🤨

Deleted member 34788

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 29, 2017
What a fucking idiot, genuine fucking idiot. you see so,so, somany people not do the stupid shit that he does IN THE VIDEO itself and still get the faces on tv whilst having a good time.

It's just dirty shit, and not in a good way, just kinda disgusting and a clear violation.

I don't get it.

Last edited:

SmokeMaxX

Oct 25, 2017
The worst part about it is that he gets a lenient sentence after he lied about trying to pat her on the back.